Girls' Day Out

"Go away or I'm calling the police!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw the foot that was stopping the door from closing. I thought that the foot belonged to some serial killer that was out to get me but turns out, it was Riley. I would've preferred the serial killer though, at least I wouldn't be stuck here, embarrassed because of my whole look and having to entertain him.

"Chill Brina. I'm not some kind of pervert or murderer coming here to kill you so that I can satisfy my sick needs or something." He placed both his hands up to show that he was innocent. "What's with the whole get up, Winters?" Riley laughed so hard that his laughters started to become silent as he held onto the frame of the door for support. "Oh shut up, Sparrow," I growled through my teeth as the heat rose to my ears. I was pretty sure that my ears looked as red as a stop light right now. If everything keeps going that way, I don't have to exercise for the rest of my life since I would have such amazing circulation.

"Gosh, I didn't know that a girl like you can dress up until like that," he laughed, gesturing towards my entire body. What I wouldn't give to shut his mouth up.

"What are you doing here, Riley?" I yelled trying to make myself sound more intimating than I looked. But that only got him laughing even harder -- it was a terrible day to dress up like that. I'll never answer the door looking like that again in my entire life.

"Relax, Brina. I'm only here to return back your phone," he said calmly, regaining his composure after the major laugh attack he had just a few minutes ago.

"My phone? Oh please, you don't have it with you." I rolled my eyes at him, attempting to close the door before he pulled out a phone from his pocket.

"How the? How the hell did you get that? Did you steal it or something when I wasn't looking?" I yelled at him, trying to contain my surprise, while patting around my body to find the missing -- found -- phone.

"You dropped it in my car, genius," He replied sarcastically.

Realising I acted like a complete idiot in front of him again and scolded him when he was just trying to be nice by returning my phone. "Oh." Was all i could say. He left me speechless. It was definitely a first. Sabrina Angel Winters never got rendered speechless before in her entire life. Before I could snatch it back, he quickly raised the arm that was holding my phone above his head trying to make me jump to get it.

"Give it back to me!" I growled.

"No way, Winters. If you want it, you've got to get it yourself!" He smirked. I tried my best to jump as high as I could but I just couldn't get it. Curse his height. He just had to be taller than me. With the extended length, I really couldn't reach it.

"Urgh, give it back, Sparrow!" I whined like a little kid when she couldn't get the toy that she wanted so badly.

"No, Brina. I will only give it back on one condition, say the magic words." He smirked.

"Lotion?" I asked with pleading eyes knowing that it wasn't the magical words that he wanted to hear. I mean, I couldn't just tell him 'thank you' or 'please'. It'll totally kill my street cred -- not saying that I had any.

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p',"Say the correct magic words." He was really pushing his luck. He should be happy I haven't scissors kick his ass or something -- not saying that I had the ability to do so but I'll definitely do it if I had it.

I stared at him and my phone for what seemed like hours but was only mere seconds. "I'm not getting any younger, Brina." Riley swung his arm around trying to tempt me.

I finally gave in and said, "Pleasegivemyphonebackriley." In a super fast speed.

"What's that? I can't understand what you just said," he teased, using his free hand gesturing that he can't hear. What was he? Deaf? Didn't I say it loud enough? Oh, I see. When you're a few months older, your hearing deteriorates immensely. If that's the case, I would rather remain young forever. Who wants to hit 18 anyway.