Missing Her

A/N: i know how you guys have been dying to have a riley's pov therefore...

============

Riley was walking through the hallway with Xavier before they saw a group of people surrounding two girls screaming their heads off at each other. Curious, both of them made their way towards the huge crowd of people to see who was fighting with so much anger that had captured the attention of the huge amount of students.

As they got closer, Riley soon recognised the familiar voice. "Sabrina? What is she even doing fighting with someone?" Riley asked Xavier as they walked forward with a quicker pace.

"Why is Christina fighting with her?" Xavier asked, shoving people out of the way to get a better look.

"Problem number 1, you trusted a fucking player with your heart. You can't blame me that he freaking broke it after two weeks," Sabrina screamed loudly, pointing at Christina who was standing in front of her with her face red hot with anger.

"You sped up the process faster, you slut!" Christina screamed with equal anger.

"I fucking did you a favor! Have you ever heard of the longer you leave the wound, the worse it would hurt? And, it takes one slut to know another! You know what, you're worse than a slut. You're a whore."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. A whore. W H O R E. Whore. You had to go through all the populars one by one, did you? I heard that you're cheating on your fucking boyfriend right now with someone else! So, how is that not whorish? You know what, I hope that you're happy with how you're leading your life right now because a whore won't get far in life. You may have the looks and shit but what's looks compared to a good heart and brains?"

"God damn it, did you just fucking slapped me?" Sabrina screamed, touching her face with her hand. "Oh, you are so asking for it."

"Fuck." Riley quickly stepped in and grabbed Sabrina by the waist to pull her away. He was then met with an even angrier Sabrina who was trying her best to struggle out of his grip.

"Calm your ass down!" Riley screamed, dragging Sabrina even further away from Christina with Xavier going towards her to calm her down. Thank god he's going to help calm her down. Riley thought to himself.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I could've had her right there!"

"And get yourself in a whole lot of trouble with the principal? Alright, if that's what you fucking want to happen to you with less than a month left before your high school life ends! I am doing you a favor!"

"What's wrong with you?" Sabrina screamed with tears running down her face.

Riley was stunned when he heard her scream the question at him. What's wrong with him? There's nothing wrong with him. All he wanted to do was to help Sabrina and make sure that she did not get a bad record and end up not getting to the college she wanted to go to. That was one of the best gifts Riley could think of to give Sabrina after he broke her heart.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!" He asked back with equal anger.

"My problem is you and her! You did so many terrible things to me during these few months and I fucking hate you for it!"

"What have I even done to you?"

  "You broke my fucking heart, flirted and went on a date with her when we were together and flirted countless times with my friends! Right in front of my bloody eyes! Do you know how much of a slap that felt like? Did you even give a shit about my feelings? Oh yeah, you didn't. You only cared about yourself and your fucking trophies. You think that the whole world owes you a fucking living so you go for all the girls you can lay your hands on and fuck them over!"