Swimming with Mr Player

"Can I not go gym and swimming with you guys?" I pleaded for the umpteenth time. I really didn't have the energy to work out and swim. Especially when I felt extremely awkward wearing my swimming costume around the guys and the girls who were wearing skimpy bikinis.

"No, Brina. You must go today. I don't care, if you don't show up, I'll drag you there myself." Threatened Riley as he gave me a serious face. I just groaned and walked off not bothering to answer to his little threat.

The thought of rummaging through all of my clothes trying to find my swimsuit or finding clothes to wear afterwards placed me in a terrible mood. I need to actually spend time and effort, which I didn't feel like doing. At all.

---------------

After spending the last 30 minutes trying to dig out my swimsuit, I finally gave up and lay on the floor filled with piles of clothes, which I had to pick up later.

I decided to just pick a dry-fit tee with shorts for my swimming attire and a t-shirt and pair of shorts to wear afterwards. I quickly stuffed everything that I needed for swimming into my backpack, grabbed my blue sandals and headed outside to my porch where Riley and Zander's car are parked at. Riley had been honking for 10 minutes waiting for me to get out of the house. An asshole would always be an asshole.

"Don't go all crazy on the honking, Riley. You're going to get all the neighbours to come knocking on my door complaining about the insanely loud honks they've been hearing for the last 10 minutes." I scowled, closing the door of the passenger side.

It took us about 20 minutes before we reached Zander's place. It was a beautiful condominium with glass for walls for all of the buildings.

After parking the cars, we quickly jumped out and went towards the playground for some fun. Everyone went over to the slides and see-saw. We were all having fun, laughing until one of them shouted that they saw three of our teachers.

"It's the powerpuff girls!" Riley shouted.

The powerpuffs girls are three teachers in their 50s who never go anywhere without each other. To make things more comical, they were relatively short as well. The powerpuffs have never been much of a favourites among the entire school because they had a knack of droning on in class and causing three quarters of the class to fall asleep. They also had a specialty of attracting trouble especially when it concerns the guys in my class.

We all glanced back and forth at each other before running towards the benches, grabbing our bags and running away. "Shit!" I shouted as I was running, "I forgot my shoes!" I quickly turned around and ran back to grab it when I hit someone's chest and my butt slammed right onto the cold, hard cement.

"Ouch." I grumbled, rubbing my butt. I looked up to see who's the culprit: Riley. Damn.

"Watch where you're running, Brina." He faked concern. I huffed and ran back to grab my sandals with Riley hot behind my tracks. As I got down to grab it, all of the teachers saw us.

"Hey! You two there!" All of them screamed in unison. Both Riley and I looked at each other before we jumped up, stuck our tongues out like a couple of kids at them and sprinted away. Running while laughing was a terrible mixture.

"Did you see their faces?" I laughed as I bend down, using my knees as support while my arms rested on both of them.

"It was priceless." He took a deep breath in.

"Took you guys long enough. Come on, we should head over to the gym now." Zander interrupted us .

"I can't believe you're going to be staying near those three beauts." Riley joked. Those three are the definition of cranky old ladies, they are definitely no where near beautiful. Zander just made a disgusted face as he led us towards the gym.