~Surprise~

"This is a happy end

Come give me your hand

I'll take you far away."

- New Soul, by Yael Naim

So this is the start of my Markiplier and Jacksepticeye book. :)

It might be shaky in the beginning, bare with me!

***

Mark's POV

I scramble to gather all my things into my suitcase. PAX Prime is in a few days, and I completely forgot. Thankfully, my flight doesn't depart until eight tonight, and it's only two right now.

I better leave at five thirty, then... I thought to myself, rechecking my suitcase and making sure I have everything. When I'm satisfied with what I have packed, I zip it up easily.

I'm really excited for the panel at PAX Prime, because all my best friends are in it. Wade, Bob, and Jack. I've been a little worried for Jack lately, since he just recently found out his girlfriend was cheating on him.

I'll just have to make sure to give him the best time when I'm there.

I bring my suitcase over to my front door, along with my carry on bag with my camera, laptop, and chargers in it. I decide to make one last YouTube video to pass the time.

"Hello everybody, and welcome to another episode of Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm getting ready for PAX Prime at the moment so I'm a little out of it." I explain, adjusting my headphones and scooting in closer.

After finishing the last night, which took forever, I threw my hands up in victory.

"Thank you all so much for watching, and as always, I will see you, in the next video!" I smile widely, in my deep voice. "Bye bye!" I wave at the camera, and then stop the recording.

I import the video to my laptop to edit on the plane ride. I get everything ready, and see that it's nearly 5:30, and my taxi will be here in a few minutes. I turn off everything in my house, and then recheck I have everything, before locking my house, seeing the taxi is here.

The taxi man stuffs my things into the back, and then takes me to the airport. It's about a thirty minute drive, which was spent by me listening to music and trying to get a nap in. I know I will be exhausted by the end of this week.

We arrive at the airport, and I tip the taxi man. I roll my suitcase behind me and sling my bag over my shoulder as I approach the line to get baggage checked. The line lasts only twenty minutes, and before I know it, I'm off to my gate.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, and I check it.

'Can't wait to see you, bud.' Jack had texted me, and I couldn't help but read it in an Irish accent. I chuckled, and replied: 'Me neither, see you soon. :)'

My gate is called to board, and I get on easily. The plane takes off shortly, and I fish out my laptop from my bag to do some work.

This week is going to be interesting.

***

I wake up from a short nap after being notified that the plane is about to land. I stretch out, rubbing my eyes before putting all my things back into my bag.

The plane lands shortly after, and everyone gets up once we're told to leave. After getting out of the plane, I make my way to baggage claim. My bag is surprisingly one of the first to come out, so I get my things easily.

I turn around, and bump into someone. I stumble backwards slightly, then look down only slightly to see my favorite Irish boy.

"Jack!" I smile widely, pulling him into a bear hug. He pats my back, just as excited as I am.

"Hey, Mark!" He smiles happily, while fixing his shirt, trying to compose himself. I chuckle, grabbing my things.

"Did you just get in, too?" I ask him, as we both make our way to the exit of the airport.

"Yeah, I did." Jack slings a bag around his shoulder, and we step outside to Seattle. (A/N: I think it's Seattle...If it's not, please notify me.)

"Which hotel are ye stayin' at?" Jack asks in his ecstatic voice, and I look in my phone to recheck and make sure I have the right one. I tell him the name, and his eyes light up.

"That's the same one I'm stayin' at!" Jack smiles brightly, while getting us both a cab to go to the hotel. I smile, happy that I get to stay in the same hotel as my best friend, and climb into the cab.

Jack tells the taxi driver where we're staying at, and we make small talk in the back of the cab. We talk about recent events and games we've been involved in. It was nice to catch up with him.

We finally make it to the hotel, and we decide to split the payment for the ride. Jack gets out of the car, stretching his arms out. As he stretches, his shirt slightly rises up, and I can see his v-line. I blush, but then shake my head.

Why in the world would Jack's abdomen make me flustered? I ask myself, but the more I think about it, the more I shiver in pleasure. Stop it, Mark. You've never thought about Jack that way, heck, you've never thought about a guy that way.

"I'm so jet legged," Jack yawns, and I have to look away to stop myself from getting more flustered. "Ye all right there, bud?" Jack sets his hand on my arm in confusion, and I nod quickly, grabbing my bags.

"I'm fine, just tired." I explain, shrugging as I make my way into the hotel. Jack does the same, and we walk up to the lobby desk.

"Hi, reservation for Mark Fischbach?" I ask, running a hand through my hair that was getting in my face.

"Here's your key room, number 239." The desk receptionist gives me a key, and I thank them, waiting for Jack, as he was being helped by a different receptionist.

"Which level are you on?" Jack asks me after he gets his key, and we start walking to the elevators.

"Level two." I tell him, looking down at my card. As we stand inside the small elevator side by side, I have to take deep breaths to stop myself from grabbing him. What has gotten into me?

The elevator dings, approaching level two, and we step out. We both follow the signs, and surprisingly the first few turns have been the same.

"Gee, we must have close rooms." Jack says, biting his lip as he concentrates. I run a hand nervously through my hair, trying to stop myself from making an impulsive decision.

'I'm just tired, that's why I'm acting so weird.' I tell myself, following Jack down the halls. We approach my door, and I get ready to say goodbye to Jack.

"Well, I'll see ya tomorrow." Jack says before me, and I look to him in confusion. How did he know that this was my room?

"Uh, yeah." I say, and slide my key into the hole.

"Eh, Mark? What're ye doing?" Jack asks from behind me.

"Going into my hotel room." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What? This is my hotel room..." Jack starts to say, and then we both look at each other, realizing what's going on.

We both have the same hotel room.

***

~1228 words~

hope you enjoyed :)

i know mark did ;)

Xoxo, Alli