~Lust~

'You saw her bathing on the rough, her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya.' —Hallelujah

***

Skin on skin. Body on body. Lips on lips. Jack dragged his tongue across my neck as his lips led the way, expertly leaving hot open kisses on my exposed skin. His hands gripped my thighs as if his life depended on my approval, and I gulped loudly. So loudly, that Jack heard me.

"Mark..."

"Mark...Mark?" My eyes pried open, flinching against the sunlight as if I were a vampire. I wish my skin sparkles like one. Wouldn't that be cool? Like, imagine just stepping outside and suddenly you're fucking glowing.

"Mark? Are ya going into analeptic shock or somethin'?" Jack started shaking me, and I sat up, groggily rubbing my eyes in protest.

"No...I'm fine," I sighed, and looked down at my pants to see my morning wood. I scoffed, and pulled the covers over myself, embarrassed.

"Okay, good. I made breakfast, come out when yer ready," Jack informed me, and I gave him a curt nod and waited until he was out of the room to...take care of business. I then dressed myself in just grey sweatpants and made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, babe," I kissed his cheek gently, and when I pulled away, there was a trail of pink. I assumed it was blush, and realized I probably looked somewhat the same.

"Top of the mornin' to ya," Jack joke and thickened his accent, which didn't help my boner. I half faked a laugh to cover up my sudden hotness and grabbed a plate of eggs and bacon he cooked for us.

"This looks amazing," I commented, starting to dig in once he sat down next to me. "You didn't have to do this," I rested my hand on top of his thigh, squeezing it a little. Jack bit his bottom lip, which gave me a little bit more confidence. I rubbed up and down gently and soothingly, trying to cover up my own horniness. (ew horny is such a nasty word.)

"Well, I wanted to," Jack said after awhile of eating. "To thank you."

"Thank me?" I asked in surprise, my eyebrows knitting together and sat back to look at him in the eyes. I swore my heart stopped. "For what?"

"You know...Fer takin' care of me," Jack looked down and shrugged, and I 'awed' inwardly. "You came all the way down here fer me, and I appreciate it." My eyes softened at his words, and I had a strong urge to pull him into a hug. But the position would have been awkward, especially since I don't have a shirt on.

"So, how was your night?" I asked after coughing, trying to get rid of the awkward tension that passed us a few moments ago. I ran a hand through my red hair, realizing that it was fading and I should probably re-dye it. Maybe I'd go for my natural color this time. I was so used to trying to be so 'out there' that I've kind of forgotten how it is to be...just me.

"It was pretty good, I only woke up once to go to the bathroom, and I went all by myself," Jack said with a cute smile on his face that made me want to kiss the tip of his nose. I could tell that Jack was getting really good at doing things for himself now. He was almost independent. There were times when he would stumble a bit, or get a little emotional, but I didn't care. As long as I was there, I knew I could protect him and it would all end well.

But, it also scared me. If he was so independent, did that mean he really needed me here anymore?

"And how was yer night?" Jack asked me as he finished his food, pushing his plate away and then getting up to put it in the sink.

"Oh, good...I had an interesting dream." I shook my head, looking down at my lap before taking my last bite of food.

"Oh, really? What about?" Jack inquired, grabbing my plate from me and rinsing it off before placing all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"You."

This statement causes Jack to look up, quite startled, but there was something else in his eyes. Could it be lust? The next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall, Jack's hand on my waist and his breath coming out shakily as our noses awkwardly bump each other. This took me by surprise--I never expected Jack to be the one to be dominant. (lol neither did i.)

I gulp nervously, but also quite turned on as I run a hand through his soft hair. I wonder what kind of conditioner he uses? Not the time, Mark. Not the time...

Jack pulled me out of my thoughts by his lips attacking my neck, leaving hot, open, wet kisses all over my exposed skin. I arched my back, my heart rate speeding up drastically as my toes curled. I gripped his shirt, pulling it up and over his head, and then taking the dominant lead by picking him up and setting him on the couch.

I left a trail of kisses down his chest, taking in his pale skin with a smile. I took deep breaths and noticed the way Jack's chest heaved up and down. I bit my bottom lip as Jack gripped my hips and pulled them down to grind against his. He left out a moan and that drove me over the edge, making me slam my lips aggressively against his. I felt a thin coat of sweat forming on my forehead from the work Jack was putting up with me. My tongue darted out and I started to drag it down his neck.

"M-Mark..."

"What is it baby?"

But Jack didn't get to tell me what was on his mind, because just then the I heard my cell phone ringing. I groaned after briefly pausing, and gave Jack a reassuring kiss before answering the phone.

"All right all right all right!"

God dammit, Felix.

***

lol why do i do this to you guys? but was this enough 'smut'?

Xoxo, Alli