~Appointment~

i feel rly bad for not updating in such a long time but i've been busy and lazy and no inspiration and poooooo

***

Mark:

A short two weeks come to a close, and quite quickly. The night before we leave, we go out to a moderately fancy restaurant. They serveItalian food, which Jack complain about for 'betraying his country' but we eat it anyways, and I get Jack to admit that it was a fantastic meal.

When they get back to their rooms they pack their bags sorrowfully, the room with quietness. I sigh loudly, catching Jack's attention. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chaste kiss placed on my neck. I melt into his touch and immediately feel less miserable. If we're going home, I'm going home with Jack and not separating from him. Ever again.

***

Jack and I arrive home late on a Sunday night. We're both jet lagged and are eager to get into bed. We throw our suitcases to the side and tackle each other onto the bed, holding each other in our arms.

"So, when should we plan for the wedding?" I ask quietly, tucking my head into the crook of his neck as Jack hums and flips the switch off the light to make the room pitch black.

"Well, I was thinking tomorrow we'd meet up with a wedding planner and pick a date, and start to make a list and some due dates for everything we need," Jack explains, and I'm surprised at how much he already has figured out.

"Wow, look at my baby," I chuckle, kissing the top of his head. "So prepared."

"Thanks, love," Jack winks and pulls me into an embrace, pulling me on top of him. "I do already have a number of a woman who is one of the best planners in LA."

"All right, sounds amazing...How about we get some sleep? We've been up for about forty-eight hours straight," I laugh, but I really am serious. And sleep deprived.

"Sounds great. Goodnight, baby."

"'Night, my love."

***

Jack and I get up at nine in the morning to start getting ready for the day. We have an appointment with Cecilia Wells, one of the best wedding planners in LA, at eleven, and then we're going out to lunch.

After showering, dressing, and putting on some cologne, we're out the door and in the car. I drive down the straight roads and through the regular traffic, and finally make it to a tall, brown building. We hold hands as we walk inside and tell the lady at the front desk that we have an appointment. We wait in plush, blue chairs for her to call out our names, signaling it time for us to come in for our appointment. After ten minutes our names are called and we're led into a white and gold office.

A woman with dark brown hair and glasses types away at her computer. Upon our entrance, she looks up to show her deep brown eyes. "Well hello, gentlemen," She gushed, motioning for us to sit down with a warm smile.

"So, you two are here to set a date for your wedding?" Cecilia asks us after we reintroduce ourselves. We nod in response and interlace our fingers together. "What month were you thinking?"

"Something within the next two months, preferably," I look over at Jack for approval, and he nods his head.

"We have something in April?"

"What's the date?"

"The seventh."

Jack and I glance at each other, giving small nods and a look of approval. We turn to Cecilia and nod our heads. "April seventh is perfect."

"Well then that's perfect! Now here's an itinerary for you to follow so that you can stay on task for the wedding plans. You have less than two months, so make sure to get to this right away," Cecilia informs us, sliding us a piece of paper across the table. "I'll contact you if there are any other changes."

"Thank you so much," Jack says with an apparent Irish accent that makes me blush as he traces patterns on my knuckles softly.

"You're welcome, no trouble at all," Cecilia winks at us. "You're such a cute couple—and might I say, I love your Irish accent."

We all laugh, the corners of Jack's eyes crinkling with makes me so happy. When my baby's happy, I'm happy.

We exit the appointment and make our way a few blocks over to a close by restaurant that served just about anything. We enter the restaurant hand  in hand, ignoring a few weird stares we get from strangers. If they had an issue with us, that was their problem. Nothing was going to bring down my mood, because I'm getting married to the love of the life.

That's so weird to say. I've been waiting all my life to feel the way I do with Jack. My parents always talked about that kind of love...that was before they got their divorce. But now, I'm going to marry Jack and make us both the happiest people on earth.

I could barely wait.

***

ok sorry this is such a filler and rly short but i have like no inspiration so the next chapter will be wedding and then there'll be one more chapter after that probably, then the epilogue. and then the end ;(((((((

sowwy

Xoxo, Alli