~Moving~

"If I lay here, If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"— Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars

***

It had been about two weeks since Mark started staying at my house. Him being around just made everything so much easier for me. I was happier, felt more safe, more comfortable—more myself. I couldn't believe how much just one man could turn my life around and make me feel so whole. And the best part was we get to do a lot more collaborations, something I love doing with him.

"Jack, shoot him! He's right in front of you!" Mark exclaimed, pointing at the screen as the zombie stood feet away from me in the video game. I pressed a button, shooting the creature straight in the chest.

"Got 'em!" I let out a happy yelp, turning to high five Mark. Instead, Mark decided to pull me in for a kiss. I completely forgot about the camera that was recording us, and our lips mold against each other. His bottom lip rolled onto my top one, his tongue entering my mouth. Damn, that escalated.

"Mark," I moaned, before setting my hand on his chest and separating our bodies, staring longingly into each other's eyes. "I guess we have ta edit that out," I nervously rub the back of my neck, biting my bottom, swollen lip.

"Um, Jack?"

"Yeah...?"

"This is a live stream."

"Fuck."

I look at the screen and see all the comments rushing. Some calling us fags, some #septiplier, and some saying how cute we were. Most were the latter. My face turns a bright shade of pink and I look over bashfully at Mark.

"So, that's all the time we have left!" We quickly sign off and Mark saves the video, before turning to each other. Mark's eyes were both concerned but also calm. It made me feel the same way.

"So, what are we gonna do about this?" Mark asked as he set one hand on top of my knee, squeezing it gently. I closed my eyes briefly to take in the feeling.

"I think maybe we should make a video explaining everything. They deserve to know the truth. And if they unsubscribe, that's their decision," I shrugged my shoulders, and I felt Mark's lips on my cheek. I leaned into his touch, melting on the inside.

So, that's what we did. We set up the camera, did our intros, and looked nervously at each other. I rubbed the back of my neck. "So, as you can tell by the title of this video, Mark and I, well..." I look into Mark's eyes and we interlace fingers. "We're dating."

We smile brightly at each other, glad to have that off of our chests finally.

We go on to explain everything that's happened in the past couple of months, starting when we first started catching feelings. Once we feel we have explained everything, we sign off and give a little peck on the lips.

Now our relationship was out for the entire world to see. Though it made me a bit uneasy, I've never been more happy than when I'm with Mark. And I want everyone to know that.

***

Mark only had a few days left in Ireland. Only a few days left with me. Only a few more days of feeling happy. I lean against the doorframe in the guest room that Mark stayed in as he repacked his suitcase. I felt a longing in my chest, a tug of my heart, and it made me emotional. I didn't usually get worked up, but on occasion, when it really mattered, I could be sentimental and emotional.

"Hey," My voice cracked as I greeted my boyfriend with a soft, sad smile, making my presence known. Mark turned his body to look directly at my, and his face mirrored mine with sadness.

"Hey," He replied, setting a few more pieces of clothing in his suitcase. I bit my bottom lip as he stood up and made his way over to me. He pressed his hips against mine, his hands rested on my hips as he looked down very slightly at me.

"Hi, baby," He smiled cheekily, his cheeks pink and eyes crinkled slightly. My heart soared as I drew him closer to me, feeling his hard, taught body against mine. My heart started beating harder as he bent over a little and started nipping at the sensitive skin on my neck. He pulled and sucked until a red mark was evident on my neck. After a minute, he hits my sweet spot and I moaned in desire, pressing my hips hard against his. I could feel his bulge through his pants, and my hands went around his body to grip his ass. He chuckled and trailed kisses down to my chest.

Eventually he made his way down to my waistband. After looking up at me for permission, I gave him the okay and he pulled the fabric down to reveal...it.

*MATURE CONTENT*

Mark picked me up and threw me down on the bed, aggressively wrapping his lips around my shaft as my breath shakes and my body becomes hot and sweaty. I groan loudly as he starts to suck and I gripped his hair, thrusting my hips up and down.

*OK ITS OK TO READ NOW*

We flop down on the bed after attending to both of our needs. Mark ran a hand through my hair looking at me lovingly. I gulp loudly and lean over to kiss him. I do wish I were more dominant so he could feel how good it is, but that's okay for now.

"Don't leave me," I said with a sad voice, pouting and giving a puppy dog face.

"Well, maybe I don't have to..."

"What?" I asked, propping myself on my arm.

"Maybe we could discuss...moving in?" Mark asked hesitantly and my eyes widen. Mark looked disappointed first at my reaction, but then I smile widely and so does he.

"I think that would be amazing," I pull him in for a kiss, moving my lips against his.

Soon, we would be living together, and I would forever be happy.

***

ahh so many chapters man

Xoxo, Alli