~Proposal~

'You call me a stranger,

You say I'm a danger,

But all these thoughts are

leaving you

Tonight'.

-Secondhand Serenade

***

Jack:

I wake up to my alarm going off at 8am. Today's the day of our panel, and I couldn't be more excited. I always love seeing everyone who has supported me through this crazy journey.

I heave myself out of bed, rubbing my face as I made my way to the bathroom. I got ready as fast as I could, washing my face and pulling on my shirt and jeans. I rake my fingers through my hair, and come back into the main area.

I see that Mark's still sleeping, slightly snoring. The corners of my lips lift softly, staring at him. I decide that I should stop, in case he wakes up and sees me creepily watching him as he sleeps. It's hard for me to pull away, though. He's just so...beautiful.

Even after I've had a full nights sleep, I still couldn't stop thinking about Mark. My heart beat picked up and I got butterflies in my stomach whenever I thought about him. I couldn't deny my feelings for him. I definitely felt something for Mark, and it wasn't just friendship.

I decide to wake up Mark the old fashioned way. Jumping on him.

"Markimoo!" I scream, jumping up and down on his bed. "Wake up!"

He groans, rolling over. He sticks an arm out, pushing my face away from his. "Jack, get off." He grumbles. When he says my name, I swear I might faint. He keeps trying to flip me off the bed, but I hold on like my life depended on it.

Maybe it does.

"Fine, I'm up." He basically growls at me, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Well, someone's not a morning person." I joke, laughing and gently nudging him. He chuckles gently and lowly, and I feel my whole body start to get warm.

"How do you have so much energy all the time?" Mark says through his laughter. His morning voice makes his voice even lower than his usual voice. I shrug, trying to seem indifferent.

Our laughter dies down, and we look each other in the eyes. The lights are still off, but I can see his face faintly from the slight light from outside. My entire body feels like it's on fire when I notice that I'm straddling him. My legs are wrapped tightly around his hips, and our lower half is pressed against each other.

"Um..." Mark coughs awkwardly, and I started to move away from him. "I'm gonna go get ready."

I nod and slide off his body, standing onto the floor. He stands up beside me, gives me a small smile, and walks to the bathroom.

'Get a hold of yerself, Jack', I thought to myself, running a hand through my hair. I shake off my nervousness for the most part, and prepare myself for the upcoming panel.

It was going to be one hell of a day.

Mark:

My feelings for Jack have only increased in the past twelve hours. And he isn't making it any easier on me.

My mind wanders to when he straddled my torso, looking down at me. He looked like an angel in that moment. I mean, he always does. I swore I saw his face get slightly red. I don't know what it was from, but I can only hope he was feeling the same things I was.

The pad of my thumb rubs over my bottom lip, and I instantly wish it was Jack's thumb. I shiver at the thought, and then take my hand away from my lips.

"Mark, you're almost up." Wade reminds me, and I give him a grateful smile. I had forgotten for a few moments about the large crowd awaiting for me.

Something else was on my mind.

The crowd screamed as I started my introductions. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen," I said in my deepest voice, and the cheers for louder. "Yes. 'Woo' indeed. Are you read for the most non-professional panel you're ever been to in your life?"

The roars increased, and Jack, Wade, and Bob all jumped up and down goofily besides me.

"Introducing, all the way from Dublin Ohio...Right? Yeah, Dublin Ohio, Bob!" The fans went crazy as he took his place on the stage.

"And introducing...Straight from...Where? Mildred Ohio...The tall goofy guy, the thunder from up under, Wade!" Wade joined Bob on the stage and they shared a hug. I continued on with the intros.

"And finally, last, but maybe not least. Definitely not the shortest of the bunch by a huge margin...The greatest man to ever do a VO in the most not correct way ever, with his hands cupped over his mouth...Me!" I waddled (literally) up on stage to join my friends. I awkwardly high-fived them with my forehead.

"And, wait...We might have one more person joining us today. Straight from Dublin, Ireland...No? Oh. Straight from somewhere in Ireland, where there's more sheep than there are people...Jacksepticeye!" I announced, and the crowd went absolutely nuts.

Jack came onto the stage, high fiving Bob and Wade. When he got to me, I got all nervous at the thought of him, and so I tried to high five him with my face. Smooth, right?

~Later~

After sharing a group hug, we went on through the panel. We had been answering Q&A's, and it was very entertaining.

A man from the crowd had informed me earlier that he had wanted to propose to his girlfriend. After many attempts of trying to find him, he finally asked. And she said yes.

Coincidentally, on the panel, the next question was for Jack to propose...To me.

"Jack, do you have a proposal speech prepared for Mark?" Bob asked Jack, and Jack's eyes widened slightly. I coughed awkwardly, trying not to smile.

"Mark..." Jack got down on one knee, looking up at me with big eyes. My heart started beating out of control at the sight, but I kept my cool. "Would you do me the honor...Of sharing your subscribers with me?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "No." My eyes tightened in laughter, and Jack's eyes flashed with hurt for a split second before laughing along with me. Maybe it wasn't hurt, it could be something else. He couldn't possibly like me, right?

But really, I was in denial.

***

~1088 words~

the emotions are getting real! 😁

hope you enjoyed!!

Xoxo, Alli