Epilogue

Since the wedding, Mark and Jack have had an amazing life and wouldn't trade it in for the world. Things are going great for them and they thank the universe every day that they have each other in this crazy world. They visit Ireland frequently, as Jack gets pretty homesick but all in all Jack is happy. He says he would rather live with Mark away from Ireland than without Mark in Ireland, because wherever Mark is is his home. Aw.

A few years after they were married they started to discuss children. They had talked about adopting before and now the decision seemed much more of a possibility. They adopted a little boy of four years named Charlie on the day of their three year anniversary. The next year they adopted a baby girl named Lilian. They are thinking of adopting a ten year old next. Babies are too hard for them to take care of.

As for Felix, he went on making YouTube videos and kept in touch with the boys. He came to visit on occasion, at least once a year, and because of Mark and Jack's decision to adopt, Felix tells Marzia, his now wife, that he would love to look into adopting, or perhaps creating their own child.

Wade and Bob have continued their YouTube career, though it is never as successful as Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. But they're getting there.

Ethan and Tyler started dating right after Mark and Jack's wedding, but broke up after a year. Tyler cheated on Ethan, and Ethan found out. Ethan became depressed and killed himself. He died April 20th, 2017. But that's a different story.

Well, that about sums everyone up. Jack and Mark still pursue their jobs as YouTubers and their goal is to surpass Felix's subscriber quantity. They are fairly close to reaching this goal. They also started family vlogging. That's cute.

So that's the end of the journey with Mark and Jack. It was a cute and wild ride, and I wouldn't have liked it any other way. Septiplier will always live in our hearts and we know in another dimension somewhere, Septiplier is true.

Thank you guys for reading, I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I did.

If you have any other YouTuber shipping suggestions, comment here and I might write a story about them!

If you liked this book, you may also be interested in my #Jian book called The Jock and the Nerd.

Thank you guys for reading. It's been a real blast. #Septiplier forever.

Xoxo, Alli