~Hot~

'You put your arms around me and I'm home.' —arms, Christina Perri

+++

Mark:

"France," I finished saying to Jack, telling him we are taking a trip to France. I watched his expression turn from curious, to surprised, to ecstatic.

"Really?" He started to jump up and down in his spot on the cough, making me laugh. We were both still very tipsy, pretty much wasted, and that added on to Jack's silliness. He pounced on me, wrapping his legs around my torso and pulling me in for an eager kiss, which caught me off guard.

But I didn't mind.

I kissed him back passionately, not wanting to take my hands or lips off him. The mood drifted from playful to suddenly very intense, and our kisses were filled with need. My eyes flutter closed as Jack's tentative lips traveled down my skin, across my jaw and to the top of my chest.

My skin tingled as I clenched my fist around Jack's t-shirt, suddenly filled with a feeling of raging desire. My chest heaved up and down as I breathed heavily, arching my back and tilting my head backwards to give Jack more access. I was more used to being the dominant one in the relationship, and now the role was flipped.

Jack must have gained some confidence as he flung me onto the couch, starting to unbutton my jeans as he didn't let his lips leave my skin. He finally got the fabric off and he reached up to start to massage my hard. I sucked in a sharp breath as I felt a thin layer of sweat starting to form. Jack pumped up and down, each thrust bringing me over the edge closer and closer.

"Jack," I groaned as I ran my hand through his hair, his lips working wonders on my exposed muscular skin. Jack hummed in response as he picked up speed, and I started to see white spots behind my eyelids. Everything went black for a moment and it felt as if the world was still as I released myself onto Jack.

We both flopped back onto the couch, our chests rising and falling, trying to regain composure. We glanced at each other, our eyes tingling and lips swollen, skin red.

"You are so hot," I whispered, running my hand tenderly through Jack's tangled hair, and he pulled me closer. "And sexy, especially when you're dominant." I winked, making Jack blush violently.

"So are you," Jack simply responded as he rested his head on top of my chest, a feeling of comfort and peace passing both of our bodies. I felt so connected to him in that moment, and I never felt more close.

"Well, what do you say we head to bed?" I asked after a few moments of silence and cuddling. I felt Jack nod in agreement beneath me, and after a few seconds he lifted himself off of me, much to my disappointment. I watched as he stretched and then headed down the hallway to get to our room. I smiled at the thought and lifted myself off of the couch and made my way down the hallway, going to the bathroom first. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before entering our room.

Jack was already sitting in the bed on his phone when I came in, and I gave him a soft smile before going to the dresser. There were still some leftover boxes from moving, but I didn't really mind. We'd get to it eventually. I pulled out some boxers from my drawer and undressed completely before pulling on the clothing. I flipped off the light switch and flopped into bed next to Jack. I kissed the side of his head and gave him a smile before pulling out my phone and scrolling through Twitter.

After about an hour of laying in bed on my phone, I looked over to see Jack was passed out next to me, his arm sprawled across his head. I lifted the arm gingerly off, into a better, more comfortable position and set my phone down before cuddling into him and falling into a peaceful sleep.

+++ONE WEEK LATER+++

"Wake up, Markimoo!" Jack jumped up and down on top of me, and I peeled my eyes open tiredly. I groaned and tried to turn onto my stomach in protest, but Jack wouldn't let me.

"It's time to leave to go to France!" I peeked up at him and a smile overtook my features, slowly sitting up. Jack backed off slightly and I gave him a soft kiss, before rolling out of bed. I picked out some clothes and then took a quick shower.

I had decided to take Jack on a trip, even though we had just moved in together, because I thought it was a great way to be able to celebrate us starting our life together. It's a great way to get to know our relationship a little better and become closer without the stress of everyday life.

Once I got out of the shower, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some yogurt and watched as Jack scampered into the bathroom, probably to take a shower as well. I chuckled as I dug my spoon into the substance and took a bite out of it.

You're probably wondering: where's Chica going to be during this time?

Well, I got Ethan to watch her while we're gone. We're only gone for a week and a half, because we don't want to be away too long. We have prerecorded videos for the time we're gone. That's right, we're responsible.

Once Jack is out of the shower and put on clothes (sadly), we grab our luggage and make sure all the lights are out before climbing into the car. I decided to drive since Jack was still not completely used to the swapped sides of the roads. I softly held Jack's hand as I drove us to the airport, listening to the quiet humming of the radio.

France, here we come.

+++

this was such a filler chapter but that's ok bc smut

also i was sick until two days ago so good for me for getting this up

Xoxo, Alli