Chapter 17

Dean got up and pinched the bridge of his nose as he heard Cas- no, it wasn't Castiel. It was Jimmy. Jimmy. He had to remembered that.

"Where am I? Who are you guys? What the hell is going on?" Jimmy asked, almost hysterical.

Sam, being the soothing sensitive person he was, knelt down beside him. "Just...calm down...Jimmy. My name is Sam Winchester, this is my brother Dean and our...our father Bobby."

"Sam? Dean? Bobby?" Jimmy sat straight. "How did I get here?"

"Wait, so you know about us?" Bobby questioned.

Jimmy nodded. "Castiel told me."

"Well, that's just great." Dean turned around. "We can skip the introductions and get straight to the point. Where's Cas?"

"Cas?"

"Castiel."

"I...I don't know."

"Answer me, dammit!" Dean sent a chair crashing to the floor, causing Jimmy to flinch in fear.

"Dean! Calm down! Sam, take your brother for a walk."

"Are you kidding me?" Dean grumbled as he and Sam stepped outside the door.

Sam shut the door and looked at Dean. "What was that in there, Dean?"

"Look, if that guy knows where Cas is-"

"He said he doesn't know, okay? And I believe him."

"Why? Because of the sensitive touchy feely side of you?"

"Because that's Cas' vessel, Dean!"

"How are you so sure?"

"Remember Anna? She didn't remember she was an angel until she-"

"Yes, I know!" Dean blew out a big breath to calm himself down. "Look. Whatever happened in there, I'm sorry, okay? It's just I am so sick of losing him every damn time I turn around."

"It's okay. I get it, I do. But Cas is my friend too. So if we're gonna find him, let's do it together, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Sammy. But we've got no leads."

Sam bit his lip. "I think maybe-"

"What?"

"What if Castiel was dragged back to heaven?"

Dean stopped short. "Angels can do that?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, it's a guess, but that's most likely what happened."

"It'd have to be someone stronger than Cas, then." Dean sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "We should ask someone upstairs to help us."

"Well. I was hoping you'd say that."

Both Winchester boys whirled and faced Gabriel, who smiled. "Hello, Dean. Samsquatch. What can I do for ya?"

"We need you to get Cas back."

"Cas? Oh....he's in a sticky situation. Yes, he's been dragged back to heaven, but he's also locked there."

"By who?"

"Don't know."

"Can you bust him out?"

Gabriel thought for a second. "No, sorry, don't think I can. But you might want to ask a certain someone."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Dean ran towards him, but the angel was already gone. "Sonovabitch!"

"Okay, dude, calm down." Sam steered Dean back inside. "Let's see how Ca- Jimmy's doing."