× Four

UNEDITED

Liam is sat at his desk, head thrown back in small laughter.

"Stop that, it wasn't funny, it was embarrassing." Zayn pouts in his chair, despair etched on his face.

"I'm sorry, you're right. You tripping in front of your graduating class wasn't funny at all." Liam stopped laughing and brought his head at level with Zayn's. Liam continued staring whilst placing his left hand under his chin and allowing his eyes to roam Zayn's face, from his black, growing hair, to his chiseled jaw.

"What?" Zayn smiled, his eyes lighting up as he squirmed a bit under the man's gaze.

Liam realized he was ogling Zayn way too hard and leaned back on his rolling chair, exhaling through his lips.

"Are you planning on cutting your hair?" Liam covered, looking down at his fingers.

Zayn's eyes widened. His hair was everything to him, it was growing full and healthy and he was really enjoying his dark locks. Zayn ran his fingers through his silky hair and peered at Liam with wary eyes.

"Do you think I should, um, cut it?"

"Absolutely not." Liam whispered.

"Oh." Zayn smiled at the paper beneath his fingers.

"Unless you want to cut it." Liam pondered.

"It doesn't really matter, I'm still gonna look fabulous either way." Zayn flipped his hair and smirked at Liam.

"So fabulous." Liam complemented.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were flirting with me, but unfortunately, I do know better." Zayn tilted his head, his eyes tracing over the essay he was supposed to writing.

"Shame. Would've been better if you didn't know any better." Liam beamed towards the beautiful boy in front of him.

Zayn laughed, his orbs taking a quick glance at the man in front of him.

"I've been in here for almost an hour and I haven't even written one sentence, let alone my own name." Zayn spoke.

"And who's fault is that?" Liam questioned.

"Yours." Zayn answered.

"What! This is all on you. With your nice hair and failure to walk right." Liam scoffed in between laughs. He wanted nothing more than to lean across the table and kiss the breath out of Zayn. But he couldn't do that.

Zayn shook his head and began to write his own name on the essay.

"Progress." Liam hummed.

"Shut up." Zayn chuckled.

"Today is the day Lou, it's today. I can feel it." Zayn smiled brightly as he slipped into a pair of tight jeans.

"That sounds familiar." Louis spoke with sarcasm.

"Hey. There will be no pessimism in my life. And besides, he flirted with me the other day." Zayn's smile shone.

"Hm, maybe you should go to Disney World." Louis hummed.

"What, why?" Zayn asked, obviously confused.

"Cause you know, that's where dreams come true." Louis mused.

"I'm done with you." Zayn walked out.

"Love you too buddy." Louis shouted.

Zayn walked down the corridor and out of the building to his psych class. He got there early and decided to finish his Calculus homework as soon as he was sat at his desk just to get it over with. He walked in the class and noticed Mr. Payne sitting at his escritoire. Liam's head moved towards the sound and his eyes lit up at the sight of Zayn.