× Twenty Nine

UNEDITED

"God, Liam right there." Zayn uttered, his back arching in an obscene way.

Liam thrust up into the smaller boy, making him reel out sounds that he's never heard before. Nonetheless, they were hot.

"Babe you feel so good around me. So nice and tight for me." Liam huffed into Zayn's ear, grabbing him from around the waist and holding him still. Zayn stayed as still as possible, knowing what was coming.

Liam pounded into Zayn with no mercy, making the boy whine out in pleasure.

He moaned into Liam's chest. He loved sex with Liam, his favorite position being sat on his husbands cock, fucking himself on it. It was honestly his favorite thing in the world and yeah, he felt like a slut but it's not like he's letting anyone else hit it.

"Fuck, all for me? Huh, baby?" Liam asked, his voice lowering as he rammed himself fully inside of Zayn, staying as still as possible. He grunted as he hit Zayn's prostate head on.

"Oh my god, fuck" Zayn whined out, gripping Liam's shoulders as he rotated his hips.

Liam grunted in Zayn's neck, spilling himself inside of Zayn while the smaller boy came in between both of them.

White cum rested over their abs as they breathed in deeply from the workout they just had.

"Fuck, I can't even stand up right, babe."  Zayn complained as he scooted to the edge of the hotel bed and tried to stand up. His thighs shook weakly as he landed back on the soft mattress.

"That's the point of a honeymoon." Liam whispered in his ear, running his hands down Zayn's thighs.

"Ready for round..." Liam led on, losing count of how many times they've had sex that day. They only got up to brush their teeth and have breakfast. They skipped lunch, too busy fucking the brains out of each other. Zayn has never felt more starved in his life. It was almost six pm and he was about to just drag himself across the bed to order room service.

"12." Zayn muttered, trying to lift himself up on his arms and failing.

"And no, I'm hungry as hell. I'm gonna order something to eat." Zayn huffed, moving to the top of the bed and grabbing the phone on the nightstand.

He sat on his back, his body against the headboard as Liam crawled in between his legs and laid his head in Zayn's neck.

Zayn ran his fingers through Liam's hair as the older boy left kisses on his neck.

Zayn ordered food for himself before looking at Liam and asking him what he wants to eat.

Liam responded with a "you." And then proceeded to grab the phone from Zayn and put it back on the nightstand, hanging up.

He dragged Zayn back down so he was flat on the bed and kissed down his abdomen, making Zayn giggle lightly at his horny husband.

"Mmm... Food." Zayn groaned out for a completely different reason now.

"Fuck, Liam, we've been going at it all day. Aren't you at least hungry?" Zayn mentioned around a mouthful of delicious tacos.

"I can go all day, baby. Especially with the way you look." Liam winked at Zayn, making Zayn's insides quiver a bit.

"Let me finish, you animal." Zayn muttered after Liam tried to get him back at it again. He kept kissing up his nicely shaved thighs, Zayn pushing his head back every time he got too close to his cock.

"Come eat." The younger boy demanded.

Liam sat up and grabbed Zayn from his thighs, wrapping them around his waist. Zayn huffed out from his sore body as Liam touched foreheads with his. He smiled at the proximity before feeding his husband the rest of his taco.

"Wow, those are good." Liam hummed hungrily.

"Knew you were hungry. Nobody can go that long without needing some energy." Zayn muttered.

"How are you liking the whole married thing?" Liam asked, grabbing another bite of the food.

"Well, got the best husband in the world. And you know, if he buys me food like this more often, then I don't think I'm ever gonna leave him." Zayn giggled, leaning forward onto Liam chest, wrapping him up in a hug.

"You're horrible." Liam laughed along with Zayn.

"Not horrible." Zayn spoke.

"Just beautiful." He finished.

"Conceited." Liam muttered.

"You love me." Zayn retorted, looking at his wedding ring.

"I don't know about that." Liam spoke in a sarcastic voice.

"Excuse me." Zayn pulled back.

"Just kidding. I love you with all my heart, beautiful." Liam smiled, kissing Zayn's forehead.

"You better" Zayn leaned back in.

"I got a wedding present for you." Liam hummed.

"What?" Zayn asked, baffled.

"It's in my bag." Liam pointed across the room.

"Fuck you, you know I can't stand up." Zayn groaned.

"Sucks." Liam laughed at him.

Zayn whined again as he untangled himself from around Liam and scooted to the edge of the bed.

He stuck his leg out and began to stand up. He managed, but as soon as he was up, his thighs gave up on him and he fell on his bum.

Liam burst out in laughter as Zayn let out a cry because of his ass.

"Never riding you again, you prick." Zayn yelled from where he was positioned on the carpet covered floor.

"Aw babe." Liam cooed, moving to the end of the bed and picking Zayn up.

"I wanna see what you got me." Zayn whined.

"Guess you'll have to find out later." Liam hummed.

Zayn sat on the carpet floor at three am, crying his eyes out at the baby certificate he found stashed in Liam's bag. A certificate for a baby boy.

A/N: 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
Thanks for getting this book to 3K votes. ❤️❤️❤️
I updated my other book if you'd like to go check it out 😁