× Twenty Eight

UNEDITED

"Oh god, Lou I don't think I'm ready to do this. Why did I agree to do this? Especially in front of this many people!" Zayn yelled, pacing back and forth.

"Dude, chill. It's literally just Liam's family and yours and a couple other guests. It's not that ba-" Louis cut off as he opened the door to the ballroom and caught a glance of a wave of people chattering excitedly.

"Never mind. Let's just go and get you married another day." Louis went to grab Zayn's wrist, failing in an attempt to make Zayn feel better.

"I'll grab the vodka and you go get the car started. Ok." Zayn grabbed Lou by the shoulders and shook him, proud of his finely executed plan. Louis nodded and both walked to the other side of the room, pressing the button for the elevator.

And as soon as the doors opened, Niall appeared and grabbed them both by the ears.

"Ow ow ow." Both boys complained.

"Zayn is getting fucking married today you twat." Niall sneered, directing it at a scared Louis.

"What is your problem!" Niall yelled, raising his arms up before letting them settle at his side.

"We kinda don't wanna get married." Louis spoke sheepishly.

Niall frowned and looked at a sad Louis and then turned his head at Zayn who was staring off into space with a dreamy smile on his face.

"Or you just don't want Zayn to get married." Niall laughed, crossing his arms in his jet black tux.

Zayn's attention was brought back at what Niall said.

"He's my best friend." Louis stuck his lip out, grabbing Zayn's arm and hugging him.

"He's also mine, but they gotta grow up someday, Lou. It's not like he's gonna leave forever. He's still gonna be here, gonna be the same Zayn except with a rock on his finger and a husband to call his own." Niall smiled, walking to hug both men.

"I love all of you." Niall grinned, hearing a pair of voices say it back.

"Your moms gonna be outside those doors, you ready?" Niall asked, wrapping an arm around Louis,

Zayn's breath came out uneven and choppy at the mere thought of showing himself. His heartbeat was going haywire, a rush of adrenaline coursing through his body.

"Ready." He nodded firmly.

Niall and Louis smiled at him, walking out of the room to go stand by the best mans section.

"Go walk down that aisle." Was the final thing he heard.

"FUCK." Zayn yelled at the sound proof doors. His hands were sweaty and shaking. His nerves were messed up and going crazy.

And that was when he willed himself to open the white doors, when he was nervous because this whole process didn't run on calmness. It ran on jitters and panic and every possible thing that had to do with your nerves completely splattering all over the place.

At the sound of the doors, everything went quiet. The door shut behind him as every single guest turned around, hundreds of eyes glued to Zayn.

He avoided every single one of them, looking for his brown familiar ones.

One look at Liam was enough to feel like a punch to his stomach. If his nerves were this bad, he can't imagine what it must feel like now, because after all of that, everything went numb. He surpassed the panic stage at this point.

Liam looked beautiful, better than Zayn had ever imagined. There were no bags beneath his eyes. Not one flaw showing even though Zayn knew them all like the back of his hand.

Zayn glanced to his right, his mother extending her arm out for him to hold onto.

He grabbed it quickly, waiting for something to happen because at this point, Zayn was complete mush.

Then they started walking down the aisle.

"...And by the power invested in myself, I now pronounce you husband and husband." The priest spoke, motioning towards Liam and Zayn.

"You may now kiss your spouse. Congratulations to both of you." The man spoke, a sincere smile on his face.

Zayn was looking at their hands, joined together. Their wedding rings sat on their fingers, Zayn's a bit more elegant while Liam's was a silver diamond band.

Liam pulled him closer by his waist, studying Zayn's features. He leaned in excruciatingly close, staring at Zayn's lips. Zayn was about to whine when Liam kissed him with his whole being. This was it, their own sealed kiss, declaring them married. Zayn wasn't just Zayn anymore. He was something more. He had reasons to get up in the morning, to shower his husband with love and affection and hopefully shower his own children in the same manner. Liam and him were official. They were married and happy and that's all Zayn's ever wanted.

"Congratulations Mr. Malik-Payne." Liam spoke, a smile breaking his features as he pulled back from the kiss.

"When's the honeymoon?" Zayn asked, earning a laugh from his husband.

"Everyday." Liam answered.

"Forever." Liam added, gripping Zayn's waist, the room settling in soft awe.

"Love you, princess." Liam murmured, leaning his forehead against Zayn's.

"Really?" Zayn asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, don't think I would be here marrying you if I wasn't so sure about my love for you." Liam laughed.

"I was joking. I know you love me." Zayn smirked, kissing Liam again.

"I do. And you know what else I love?" Liam questioned.

"Hmm?" Zayn hummed.

"Our future baby." Liam grinned, Zayn's heart beating fast once again.

"Yeah?" Zayn asked again.

"Yes, love." Liam finished off, grabbing Zayn's hand and walking down the aisle to the exit of the ballroom, everybody clapping behind them.

Liam was beyond ready to start a new life with Zayn. Beyond ready to go adopt a baby just so he could feel what it's like to be a parent. He researched as much as he could about parenthood. And he was beyond ready. And he thinks Zayn might just be ready too.

***THE END***

Lol jk I still wanna write out the baby scene. That's like the main thing I'm excited for. But the sad truth is that this book is almost done 😪 hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you for all of you wonderful support, especially those that stuck throughout the whole thing and commented such funny things. I really do appreciate.