× Nineteen

UNEDITED

"Today is the day." Zayn smiled sadly.

"You act like I'm never gonna see you again." Liam chuckled, throwing his last shirt into his luggage and proceeding to close it. He zipped up the bag and hauled the luggage off the bed, picking it up by the handle and taking it to Zayn's car.

Zayn ran ahead of him with his Polaroid camera and managed to take a picture with Liam facing his way. Liam quickly ducked his head and glared at Zayn. He only grinned as the photo came out and started developing

"You have an obsession with me." Liam huffed as he opened the back door of Zayn's car and tossed the bag on the leather seats.

"And?" Zayn rose a brow.

"And you need to get your life together." Liam added. He watched as Zayn became offended and couldn't help from laughing.

"My life is together. With you." Zayn beamed, reaching out to hug Liam. The taller lad embraced Zayn as if he wanted to keep the memory of him. He felt gloomy since they won't be seeing each other for 3 weeks and he wanted to make this car ride worth it.

"And I'm the sap?" Liam raised a brow.

Zayn just proceeded to smile and grab Liam's hand to the car door. He opened the door and got in, waiting for his boyfriend to get in the passengers side.

10 minutes into the ride and Zayn was ranting about Rose, Liam agreeing with every single word he said.

"Liam, she can honestly suck my ass." Zayn snapped, keeping his eyes on the road.

"No fair." Liam pouted.

Zayn caught on and burst out laughing. He tried to keep his eyes open to refrain from crashing. He gripped the wheel and turned up the radio.

"Well, I mean, she can since no one else offers to." Zayn smirked, a glint in his eyes. He side eyed Liam, noticing his face was straight.

"Aw Li." Zayn went to grab Liam's hand.

"Is it just me or are you horny every second of the day?" Liam asked, referring to Zayn's remark made a couple of seconds ago.

"Yes." Zayn answered, turning to the left and advancing to a street light that was on red.

"Don't worry babe. I'm gonna give Rose the hardest time of her life." Liam smiled.

"You are so petty." Zayn chuckled, mentally agreeing with him.

"Uhuh tell me you don't want me to do that." Liam questioned.

Zayn just smiled.

"I will see you in 3 weeks." Zayn pulled the car to a stop right in Liam's driveway.

"Yeah." Liam looked down at his jeans, picking at the lint.

"Don't get all-" Zayn began.

"You wanna come inside." Liam nodded towards the front doors of his home.

Zayn was already out of the car, walking to door.

"Jesus." Liam huffed, getting out of the car and walking to the back car door, opening it to take out his bag.

"Lock the car, Zayn!" Liam yelled as Zayn waited patiently by the house entrance.

He heard the car beep twice after closing the open door.

Liam walked at the slowest pace, making Zayn glare at him in hatred.

"Relax." Liam dragged on, pretending to look for his key just so he could waste time.

"I got your bornday present." Zayn smiled as Liam kissed up his neck. Zayn grabbed Liam's hair, trying to stop him from sucking hickeys into it.

"Bornday?" Liam asked, leaning back down to kiss across his neck. He stopped at his throat and looked up at Zayn.

"Yes, I'm different." Zayn smiled, bringing Liam's head back down to his neck.

"Oh, I know that." Liam agreed, marking up Zayn's neck.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You'll see." Zayn smiled.

"But you're not even gonna be here for my birthday." Liam pouted, stopping his actions.

"After then." Zayn spoke, looking down at Liam.

"Ugh." Liam leaned up. He really didn't want Zayn to leave but he knew he needed to support Zayn so he could do the right thing.

"Alright, love. I gotta go. It's a long ride back and it's getting late. Wouldn't want to sleep on the wheel." Zayn groaned, getting up from where Liam had lightly fallen asleep.

"No." Liam pouted.

"C'mon." Zayn slid out from under Liam's embrace.

Liam sighed and got up from the bed, following Zayn to the front door. Zayn grabbed his keys and walked to the front door. He looked back at a saddened Liam and couldn't help but whine a little. He shook it off and unlocked the door, opening it and stepping outside. He waited patiently for Liam to come outside and follow him to his car.

Zayn finally made it to the drivers seat and left the door open as he stared up at Liam from where he was seated at the wheel.

Liam leaned down and gave him a soft kiss on the mouth. He then pulled back and leaned back in again to press a hard kiss against his lips, making out with Zayn. Zayn groaned and grabbed Liam's face, trying to control himself.

Liam finally pulled back and stared at Zayn's light brown eyes.

"Bye." Zayn mumbled, looking down at the wheel.

"Bye, baby." Liam whispered. Zayn smiled shyly at him.

"Gonna miss you, ugly." Zayn giggled.

"Gonna miss you too. I'll see you in 3 weeks though, okay?" Liam reassured.

"Yeah. Maybe even earlier who knows." Zayn hinted, it was pretty obvious Liam didn't know what he was talking about.

"I love you." Zayn winked at Liam.

"I love you too." Liam smiled at Zayn.

"Now go, I gotta keep up on my promise." Liam spoke, closing Zayn's car door.

Zayn turned on the car and rolled down the window.

"What promise?" Zayn asked confusedly.

"Gotta prepare to give Rose a hard time." Liam smirked, winking at Zayn.

"Go ahead and give her hell." Zayn grinned.