× Twenty Two

UNEDITED

Zayn arrived at Liam's house at around 10 P.M. on a Saturday, the day before Liam's birthday. The boys decided to drive to Liam's house at night so Zayn could sneak in the house while Liam was sleeping.

Louis and Niall were sat in the back seat, dead asleep. He was ready to wake them up so they could open a window or leave a back door unlocked in Liam's house for later, but they looked so peaceful sleeping like that and Zayn hated to wake them.

So he woke them up in the best way.

He connected his phone to the radio in his car and clicked on the YouTube app. He searched for 'moaning noises' and finally found the right one. He turned the volume all the way up and pressed play on the video.

All of a sudden, moaning noises filled the car left and right and a certain blonde boy jumped up, screaming 'fuck' before Louis awoke from Niall's sudden movements. The smaller lad just shook his head and went back to sleep, completely ignoring the vulgar noises all together.

Suddenly, Liam's front door opened and out came Zayn's glorious boyfriend, his eyebrows furrowed at the loud noise he heard from outside. Zayn yelped and quickly ducked his head in the car while pausing the sound.

Zayn waited and watched Niall and Louis stare at Liam.

"Is he gone?" Zayn asked, still hiding from Liam.

"Uhhh.... Yeah." Niall finally spoke, Zayn sighing and getting up. He turned to look at the door of the house to see no one stood there.

"Alright. Get out and go commit a possible crime." Zayn encouraged, a grin on his face.

"Got you." Louis nodded, climbing out of the car with Niall and walking to the front door.

At around 2 a.m. Zayn was outside of Liam's house, sneaking in through the back door and leaving the post it cards along with a gift bag on Liam's kitchen island. He placed them smack in the middle of the table so Liam could notice them.

He successfully sneaked out and proceeded to lock the door, patting himself on the back for his amazing breaking in skills.

8 A.M. and Zayn was in his dorm with Louis and Niall.

"Do you know if Liam's awake yet?" Niall asked, reminding him that this treasure hunt was timed precisely.

"Yeah, he texted me good morning a few minutes ago. I'm ready so all that's left is for him to see the cards." Zayn nodded, updating both boys on the situation.

"He looked extremely tired last night. Said he missed you a lot and he couldn't wait till you got here." Louis added, watching Zayn adjust his watch on his wrist. He was all dressed, his hair styled and his heart ready to jump out of his chest.

"Jesus, he'll be the death of me." Zayn spoke softly, his face full of delight.

"You sure you ready for this, Zee?" Louis asked, Zayn shaking his head.

"Lou I washed my ass for this. We're having sex tonight." Zayn reassured.

"Birthday sex." Zayn smiled.

"Ugh." Niall gagged.

Liam walked into his kitchen in his PJ's which basically consisted of a pair of boxers and a white t shirt.

He reached his island, getting ready to make himself some breakfast when his phone pinged, several Birthday text messages coming in from his family, friends, and an exceptional one from his boyfriend.