× Fourteen

UNEDITED

“Stop, Liam you're distracting me from driving.” Zayn grabbed Liam's hand not knowing where to put it until Liam wrapped his hand around Zayn's. Zayn's heart faltered a bit before gripping onto Liam's hand. Rose wasn’t here.

She wasn't gonna be here for the next months that he's gonna stay with his mom so he was free to do whatever with Liam. Whatever.

Zayn smiled to himself and pressed a bit harder on the gas. He was ready to go home.

He soon arrived at his mom's house and opened the trunk of the car, going for his bags while Liam stood behind him.

“Let me.” Liam got up behind him, moving forward to grab Zayn's luggage and his own. Zayn stood still, his body shivering slightly at such contact.

“Thanks.” He murmured, looking down at his hands. Liam hadn't moved from his spot and Zayn's heart was aching, longing for Liam's touch. He just wanted to turn around and hug Liam and maybe kiss him a bit too. But he had a made a fool of himself by telling Liam that he didn’t want him anymore. Now all he wants is Liam, Liam, Liam. Everything Liam.

Liam stood in his spot, a hand on the luggage to support himself as he lowered his head to Zayn's shoulder, inhaling his natural scent.

Zayn tried to keep himself composed and breathed in and out. Liam ran his lips towards his neck, leaving soft trails of nothing. By now, Zayn's body was littered in goosebumps. He faltered a bit as Liam pressed a kiss to his neck, Zayn showing all possible signs on vulnerability. He pushed against Liam's lips, giving Liam the go to continue. He happily obliged and began sucking a bruise on Zayn's shoulder, going inside his shirt so it won't be noticeable.

“Li.” Zayn whined, turning his head to plant a kiss on Liam's cheek.

“Yeah.” Liam answered, a bit distracted with marking Zayn up.

“Look at me.” Zayn murmured against his cheek.

Liam finally turned his head towards Zayn, bumping their noses. Zayn grinned as he grabbed Liam's jaw.

“I love you too.” Zayn admitted, his stomach filled with butterflies.

Liam's eyes crinkled as he kissed Zayn deeply, loving the feeling.

“You're my paradise.” Zayn sung, stopping in between kisses.

“And my war zone.” Zayn stopped again before kissing him again.

“I love you so much.” Liam whispered against his lips.

“Alright you sap. Let's go inside. I need to go visit my mom at the hospital.” Zayn spoke, his happiness deteriorating a bit at the thought of his mother.

“What happened to her?” Liam asked, allowing Zayn to close the trunk and lead the way to the front door.

“She was in a car accident, but my dad sent me a text on the drive over here that she recently woke up and is stable.” Zayn answered, unlocking the door with his keys.

He let Liam in first and showed him a bit around the house before walking to his room, letting Liam put the bags down.

“C'mon.” Zayn walked out of the room, Liam stopping.

“Wait, can I change quickly? My suit has got me feeling suffocated.” Liam sighed.

“Yeah. Sure. Go for it.” Zayn nodded, standing in the doorway.

Liam stared at him hesitantly.

“Oh yeah, um sorry. I'll go get something to drink.” Zayn pointed to the kitchen and left.

Zayn found a bottle of water and waited at the table. He felt like Liam was already changed so he walked back to his room to see if he needed help finding anything.

“Li, you done in the-” Zayn stopped, glancing at Liam's shirtless body. His eyes went soft and his mouth watered a bit. Maybe he stared too long or Liam noticed Zayn's infatuation, but Liam smirked, grabbing a shirt from one of his own bags and put it on.

Zayn immediately stopped staring and looked up at Liam, glaring slightly. Liam walked up to him, peering down at him.

“Let's go.” He grinned.

The hospital smell was nostalgic. It smelled like hand sanitizer and too much sterilizing.

Zayn was outside of his mom’s room door, grasping Liam's hand in his as he opened it and walked in.

He saw his mother first, her head was shaved a bit from where they had placed stitches and she had several cuts and bruises on her body. Zayn teared up at her state. But he was happy because she was alive and awake and looked as attentive as ever. The only things wrong with her being her appearance.

“Hey mom.” Zayn whispered, holding on to dear life for Liam's hand.

“Hi sweetie. Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in a while. You've grown up so much!” She exclaimed, opening her arms up for a hug. Zayn more than obliged and let go of Liam's hand to hug his mother. He made sure to be careful of her wounds but managed to put all his love into the hug.

He retreated from her and went back to grabbing Liam's hand.

“Who is this?” She grinned, noticing their hands.

“This is Liam Payne… My boyfriend.” Zayn added.

His mothers eyes widened. Her smile overwhelming.

The Liam Payne?” She shouted.

“Yeah.” Zayn giggled.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Malik.” Liam interrupted, extending his hand towards her.

“Oh, please, my name's Trisha. Come here.” She opened her arms, hugging Liam. Liam smiled as he embraced her, looking at Zayn and winking sneakily.

“Boy, you weren't wrong, son. He's definitely handsome.” She complemented. Liam smiled as Zayn blushed.

“Mom.” He warned.

“Oh I'm sorry. Its more like ‘oh my god mom he's so hot, can we get married already!’” Trisha spoke in a high pitch.

“Oh my god.” Zayn rubbed his forehead.

“Indeed.” Liam chuckled.

A/N: Ziam is so cute.