× Ten

UNEDITED

After Liam's outburst about sex, Zayn realized he loved Liam. He obviously wasn't going to tell him because Liam might think he'll be too clingy and will want to leave him. So he decided to keep it to himself and let everything in their relationship happen smoothly.

Zayn was currently at his dorm, about to get ready with Louis for Rose's dinner party. He realized he didn't want to go anymore and that he just wanted to spend some time with Louis and Niall.

His phone started ringing, the caller ID reading Leyum ❤

"Hello." Zayn smiled.

"Hey, love." Liam spoke through the phone.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing much. I heard you're off to a party. Heard some irrelevant girl is hosting it." Liam pouted.

Zayn barked out a laugh, covering his mouth in the process.

"Yes I am. Pretty soon actually. I'd rather stay in but hey, gotta do what you gotta do." Zayn shrugged.

"Alright, well just calling to make sure everything was alright. Call me if anything. Do you want me to come pick you up after. Maybe we could go do something at mine?" Liam asked.

"Um sure. Maybe Niall could just drive my car back home. I'll let him know." Zayn planned in his head.

"Alright, love. Have a nice time. I'll pick you up later. Bye babe." Liam finished, letting Zayn do his thing.

"Bye babe." Zayn smiled, hanging up.

"I had a date with Josh today and I cancelled for this. This dinner better be the best dinner of my life." Louis snapped, tucking in his blue button up into his trousers.

"What? Louis. You cancelled on Josh for this?" Zayn turned to stare at him. Louis nodded and brushed it off.

"No. No. Call Josh and tell him you're ready. You're going on this date. What the hell were you thinking Lou?" Zayn scoffed. Zayn grabbed Louis' phone from where it was charging on his night stand. He unlocked his phone, inputting his fingerprint.

"How the hell did you get your fingerprint in my phone?" Louis asked unbelievably.

Zayn just winked at Louis as he sent the text to Josh.

After waiting a couple of minutes, Josh texted back saying he was on his way with a bunch of kissing emojis.

"Get some, Lou." Zayn smiled excitedly.

"Shut up." Louis rolled his eyes, snatching his phone from Zayn.

Maybe Zayn wasn't expecting everything to happen so quickly. He definitely wasn't prepared for everything that happened at Rose's dinner party. He wasn't ready for the blackmail that was coming his way. He wasn't ready for the tears and he most definitely wasn't ready for the massive heartbreak he was about to endure.

Zayn arrived at the same restaurant he was at a couple days ago, except this time, he was with Niall and he was attending Rose's dinner party.

He sat as far away from the crowd as he could while just mingling with Niall. That is, until Rose walked up to him and asked to speak with him outside of the restaurant.

"What's up?" Zayn smiled. Rose scoffed and shook her head. Zayn was suddenly stunned by her attitude towards him. It's as if she changed since when they first met not too long ago.

"I know something I shouldn't know." She grinned. Zayn automatically became confused, furrowing his brows as he looked at Rose. He couldn't help but admit that he started to getting a little nervous.

"Huh?" Zayn asked.

"I know, Zayn. About you and Liam." Rose got straight to the point.

"Oh. Um. What?" Zayn repeated, he thought he heard wrong. Nobody could have known about his relationship with Liam. It was illegal. He felt like his heart was gonna beat out of his chest from all the anxiousness building up inside his body. He soon realized that there was probably only one reason as to why she's telling him this. She wanted something out of all of it.

"You want something. What is it? Name it. Just- please don't ruin this for us." Zayn sighed, running his hands through his hair as everything around him started to blur out.

"I won't tell. But I only want one thing." Rose lifted her finger to her chin, grinning crazily.

"What is it?" Zayn waited. He really hoped she didn't need money cause his mom is the one that sends money and he couldn't bare to ask her for more considering she's done so much for him.

"It's quite simple actually." She smiled.

"What is it? Anything. Whatever you want, Rose." Zayn's eyes filled with sorrow.

"You." She whispered.

And at that point, Zayn wouldn't mind giving her all the money in the world.

A/N: I'm sorry this was short, I wanted to upload something for my birthday before it's over in an hour. ❤ love you guys and all your support.