× Twenty One

UNEDITED

"Sandwich for you. Sandwich for me. And that's about it." Zayn settled down on his bed after giving Louis the sandwich. Niall gave him the death stare, but Zayn was unphased as he happily chewed on his ham and cheese creation.

"Mmmmmm... This is amazing huh, Lou?" Zayn jabbed Louis' stomach with his elbow. Louis moaned in response while nodding his head, his eyes rolling back.

"Where's my sandwich, Zayn?" Niall gritted through his teeth, emphasizing Zayn's name.

"Huh? Oh! Niall, didn't notice you there man." Zayn exclaimed.

"Zayn, you wanted your legs waxed and it's been done! You can't get mad at me because they didn't come out the way you wanted them to." Niall yelled out.

"Relax Niall. I was joking. I have your sandwich." Zayn ran to the outside of his room and picked up a tinfoil wrapped sandwich, handing it to Niall.

Niall smiled cutely, unwrapping the sandwich and having a taste of it. Let's just say Niall let out the best groan of life.

"Wait, so you actually like how your legs feel?" Niall came back to reality, wiping mayonnaise off the corner of his mouth.

"Duh, you act like I've never done it. The only difference is that I shaved before, not waxed." Zayn murmurs, almost finished with his own sandwich.

Louis was at his side, taking his last bite before dusting off his hands and getting up to start mixing the heated wax in the container across the room.

"Ready, Zayny?" Louis turned his head towards Zayn, holding a popsicle stick full of wax towards him.

"No." Zayn shouted as if he was crying, covering his eyebrows with his fingers.

"Gonna take that as a yes." Louis nodded, continuing to mix the hot wax. He pulled out the rolling chair from Zayn's computer desk and patted the cushion, telling Zayn to sit on it. Zayn was done with his sandwich and whined absurdly whilst walking to the dreaded chair, looking at the dreaded wax.

"Do it fast, Lou." Zayn held on to Louis' arm for dear life.

Louis snickered as he leaned Zayn back on the chair and proceeded to coat the popsicle stick in wax. He brushed Zayn's bushy brows and began to coat the hairy, unnecessary parts of his eyebrows with the wax. He grabbed the strips of white cloth on the table and gently pressed them against the wax on Zayn's brows. Then came the fun part for Louis and the deadly part for Zayn. Louis grabbed the end facing away from him and ripped the cloth off of Zayn's eyebrows.

"FUCK!" Zayn yelled, kicking his legs out.

Niall cackled as he stopped recording from his phone. He sent it to Liam on Snapchat and put it on his story.

"Jesus, Lou." Zayn huffed out as Louis slowly massaged the now reddened area.

Louis chuckled lightly as he moved on to the middle of his eyebrows.

"Ugh, hate unibrows." Louis complained.

"Well, more fun for me." He added, going for the popsicle stick again.

Zayn just smiled through the pain.

When Louis was done, he grabbed an eyebrow shaver and touched up any excess hair out of place. Then he grabbed scissors and trimmed the top of his brows and for the finally, he grabbed a cotton ball and dipped it in baby oil, rubbing it across Zayn's hurt eyebrows.

"Done, buddy." Louis pulled back, unplugging the heater from the wax and cleaning the wax from the popsicle stick with a napkin before throwing both things away.