× Five

UNEDITED

"Liam. Stop." Zayn smiled in between kisses. He continued to kiss him though, his tongue slipping past the crease of Liam's lips.

"Why would I do that?" Liam's lips melded to Zayn's. "When you taste so damn good." Liam grabbed Zayn's head.

Zayn finally pulled back, his gaze continued on Liam's mouth, his eyes turning to slits. He felt like that was the best kiss of his life even though it was so wrong.

Zayn went back in, starting at Liam's cheek and making a trail to his mouth, kiss after kiss until he got to Liam's mouth again.

"You're right." Zayn agreed.

Liam was the one to finally pull back, his lips a bruised red as he stared down at Zayn.

"Go to your seat before any students walk in on me trying to eat you." Liam hummed. Zayn chuckled and nodded his head, turning in his stance to walk to his desk.

"I want you in the front Zayn, love." Liam spoke, going back to his desk to collect printed sheets of paper for the lesson today.

"O-okay." Zayn stuttered. He leisurely moved to the front and sat down. He realized this was gonna be harder than he thought.

Niall walked into Zayn's dorm, a certain tall figure walking behind him, holding his hand.

"Hey." Niall smiled.

Zayn quickly shut his textbook as he looked up at the couple.

"Uh, hi." Zayn coughed. "I see you um, worked things out."

"Yeah, Harry actually wanted to come speak with you." Niall hummed.

"Listen, I think I've had enough punches in the face to last me a lifetime so I'll pass." Zayn spoke, his hands reaching for his textbook again.

"You've literally been punched only like twice in your life." Niall glared.

"Exactly." Zayn smiled.

"I'm not here to punch you." Harry spoke up.

"Then why are you here?" Zayn asked.

"I'll leave." Niall turned around, gave Harry a kiss and left the room. Harry smiled and watched Niall leave.

"Disgusting." Zayn gagged.

"You know I love Niall right?" Harry turned and looked at Zayn, fixing his posture.

"Who doesn't." Zayn scoffed.

"You really are in no position to be acting like a dick right now. I'm sorry you don't have a person that you love. But don't worry you'll understand it one day." Harry smirked.

"Just barely started my friend." Zayn grinned.

"What?" Harry's eyes widened slightly.

"Nothing. What did you wanna talk about." Zayn quickly brushed it off. He really didn't need Harry knowing that him and Liam had a little thing going on.

"Just wanted to say that I'm over everything that happened. Obviously it wasn't okay and it's still not okay but life goes on and shit happens so, no hard feelings?" Harry asks, hand sticking out to shake Zayn's hand.

"No problem man." Zayn smiled, going to shake his hand. He felt a weight lift off of him even if it was just a small gesture of kindness. He quickly realized that it really isn't the big things in life that can make a difference but it was also the small things.

"Alright thanks." Harry nodded. He stood up and quickly went to scratch his head. "Hey, sorry about punching you."

"It's alright." Zayn laughed.

"Later." Harry walked out.

"Later." Zayn said.

"I got your text. What's up?" Zayn asked, walking into the room and adjusting his shoulder strap.

Liam quickly pointed to the board.

"Ground rules?" Zayn laughed.

"Continue." Zayn walked to one of the desks.

Liam proceeded to write on the board.

"No teasing." Zayn lifted a brow.

"You and I both know that's not gonna happen." Zayn smirked.

"Obviously. I meant in class. I really don't need my students knowing I'm dating one of their peers." Liam glared, walking up to Zayn's desk and leaning down. They were face to face.

"Is that what we're doing?" Zayn began to blush, trying to hide his face.

"I mean, yeah. Right?" Liam smiled, his eyes following Zayn's.

"Yeah?" Zayn nodded quickly.

"Yeah." Liam leaned in and kissed him softly. Zayn quickly opened his mouth, wanting more.

"Does this mean I should go change your contact name to something adorably disgusting." Zayn interrupted.

Liam pulled back and laughed.

"Yes, it does. But after I finish my ground rules." Liam spoke.

"Yeah I got it I got it, no teasing or telling peers I'm dating you." Zayn grabbed Liam's head, giving him another kiss.

"You seem a little obsessed with my mouth." Liam smirked.

"Not the only thing I'm obsessed with." Zayn winked. Liam's eyes widened.

"Like your hair. And your eyes." Zayn's eyes crinkled.

"God, you're the cutest." Liam leaned in again, mouth finding Zayn's.

"Okay. Okay." Liam backed away, heading for the board.

"No undressing each other with our eyes." Zayn read.

"Oh c'mon that only happened once. And I didn't even tell you about it!" Zayn exclaimed.

Liam started laughing, his eyes crinkling as his mouth opened, showing off pearly whites. Zayn's breath left his body as he stared at the man before him.

"I mean, with a body like that, how can I not?" Zayn beamed.

"Okay stop. This is not good for the both of us. Its been like a week and I'll I've been wanting to do this whole week is lay you across this table and have my way with you." Liam sighed, biting his lip.

Zayn stood, walking to Liam.

"So do it." Zayn exhaled.

"I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you." Liam whispered, his eyes looking down at Zayn.

Zayn sighed and laid his head in Liam's neck.

"That was a test. There are cameras everywhere." Zayn backed off, pointing his fingers to evey corner of the wall. Liam laughed as he grabbed Zayn by the waist and brung him against his chest again, Zayn losing his balance before regaining himself again.

"But in all seriousness, I really don't wanna take advantage. I want to wait." Liam ran his hand through Zayn's hair. "Wait however long you want." Liam exhaled.

"Um okay. And I will too. I just, can I tell you how fast my heart is beating cause you said that. Like I'm not even playing around. Feel it." Zayn grabbed Liam's hand and placed it atop his own chest.

"Good. Shows how much you like me." Liam grinned, his lips attaching to Zayn's again.

"If only you knew." Zayn breathed.

A/N: You guys should go check out my other books :) 👀
P.s. this was my fav chapter so far. 👀