× Twenty Seven

UNEDITED

"The flowers can be red, but I'd honestly prefer a nice soft pink color if you will," Zayn stressed. He waited on the phone, listening to what the 'expert' was saying. She kept denying everything Zayn was saying and honestly, who was she to tell him what should and shouldn't go great at his wedding? Zayn was becoming exasperated and fed up with the absurdness being released from this lady's mouth.

He covered his forehead on the table, shaking his head from left to right as he let the woman speak.

"Okay, I understand all of that, but is there anyway we can meet in the middle?" He asked, trying to come to a compromise, which he shouldn't even be doing anyways because this was his wedding, not hers. She kept talking and Zayn finally figured he wasn't going to deal with this. He decided to move on to the cake and say his regards to the lady on the phone.

"Okay, thank you. I'm going to call back tomorrow to have everything arranged." Zayn immediately hung up, huffing out a breath.

"Tomorrow my ass." He grumbled. He got up, moving to go to his room at his mom's house. On the way to his room, he passed the living area, Liam also getting off the phone.

Zayn ran a hand through his hair, breathing out a sigh as he continued walking.

Liam sat up and grabbed Zayn from around the waist before he could leave to wherever he was going. Zayn was pulled back onto the couch into Liam's chest. He yelped a little as Liam gathered him in his arms.

Zayn accommodated himself in his boyfriends arms, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Stressed?" Liam whispered in his ear. He grabbed Zayn's fingers and rubbed his ring finger where his wedding band sat beautifully.

"Like you wouldn't believe." Zayn complained, turning his head to look at Liam from his lap.

"I want you to try to relax alright? Can't have you worrying your cute little head off." Liam spoke softly, leaning in to kiss his boyfriends nose.

"Kinda hard not to when stupid flower ladies are trying to control what you can and can't have for your own wedding." Zayn mumbled, leaning in to kiss Liam.

"She's too irrelevant. And she can go judge someone else's wedding choices because she's not getting anything from us." Liam spoke, defending Zayn's choices. Zayn smiled, cuddling back into Liam's chest. The room got silent as they kissed each other. Zayn grabbed Liam's jaw, pushing them back into the couch.

"God, can't wait to call you my husband." Liam exasperated, moving to Zayn's neck.

"That's so hot." Zayn scrunched his eyebrows, letting out a small moan at Liam's actions.

"And then we go on our honeymoon afterwards." Liam groaned, applying pressure to Zayn's ass.

"And guess what we'll do?" Liam asked rhetorically.

"Hm what?" Zayn laughed lightly, going along.

"'M gonna fuck you so hard, princess." Liam smiled, going back to kissing Zayn.

Zayn's heart started racing, grinding harshly on Liam.

"And?" Zayn asked, trying to get him to continue.

"Gonna make you limp so bad, baby." Liam whispered in Zayn's ear, pushing up against the other boys thigh.

"Give you whatever you want." Liam murmured, continuing his grinding.

"What do you want, baby?" Liam asked, trying to steer the conversation.

"Want you, just you." Zayn whined, his movements getting faster.

"Just me? Nothing else?" Liam asked, really hoping that Zayn would say something else.

Zayn was moving so fast, trying to reach his high, not even paying attention to what Liam was saying.

"Baby." Liam asked again.

Zayn was suddenly hit with hard, cold realization.

He stopped altogether, a huge smile appearing on his face.

He tucked his face into Liam's neck, his stomach flipping.

"Babies?" He finally asked.

"Babies, baby." Liam confirmed, rubbing up Zayn's back.

"You want babies?" Zayn asked, a huff of laughter excitement leaving his body.

"Yeah, want a little two year old waddling around this house who calls you baba and calls me papa." Liam sighed, kissing Zayn's temple.

"Oh my god." Zayn squealed.

"I hate you, you dick." Zayn slapped Liam's chest.

"What?" Liam asked, laughing a little.

"You want me to have babies with you! You can't make me like this! All happy and shit!" Zayn yelled, shoving Liam.

"Shut up, Zayn. You love it and you love me." Liam cut off, smothering his boyfriend.

"I want a boy." Zayn hummed, snuggling into Liam's chest and smiling happily.

"I want a girl." Liam spoke, massaging Zayn's head.

"Why not both?" (A/N: *cue Mexican music*) Zayn asked, starting to drift off.

"We'll see." Liam said, smiling at the thought of Zayn walking around with a newborn, cooing at it cutely.

Liam would be so in love with that Zayn, not that he isn't already.

"Gonna love you and my children." Liam praised, continuing to rub Liam's head, making the boy fall asleep.

"We're gonna have the best family. Be so happy, princess." Liam finished off, watching Zayn's eyes finally close.

Liam sighed happily, kissing the boys head and nodding off along with his soon to be husband.

A/N: I don't know if I should write out the wedding scene for them. I honestly want to skip to the babies 😭😭❤️ thank you guys for reading this book. It means a lot.