× Twenty Five

UNEDITED

A week before Zayn was graduating college, he was sitting on his bed in his dorm room contemplating life with Louis sat on the other side of the room, cuddling up to Josh for a mini nap before Zayn left.

Zayn was driving to Liam's house later on tonight to wait for his boyfriend to come back from California. His nerves tingled with delight as his hands gripped his small luggage for the days he'll be staying with Liam at his house.

He left the building and managed to fit everything into his car and got into the drivers side, his friends finally making it outside to give their goodbyes for the week.

Honestly, 7 months without Liam was hurting Zayn much more than he initially thought it would. But this long distance commitment was just another thing that made him sure of their relationship. As if being with Liam for a little over 2 years now wasn't a sign that their relationship would probably last forever.

Zayn didn't know when he started to feel like this, but he started noticing how clingy he was to Liam. Even though he was thousands of miles away, there was this need for him at all times. It was something that would irk Zayn. Thus leading Zayn to think that maybe he just wanted something out of their blossoming relationship, something more.

"I'll see you guys in a week yeah? I'm sure you won't miss me too much considering you've all got company." Zayn smirked, looking at Harry with his arms wrapped around Niall and Josh, holding onto a sleepy Louis.

"And you huh? Gonna have some reunited sex? Hot." Niall laughed, making the others join along to the banter.

"This is why we're best friends." Zayn spoke, faking tears as he held a hand up to his chest.

"Byeeee." They all yelled.

"Bye Felicias." Zayn yelled back, waving maniacally at his friends.

Over the time spent without Liam, Zayn's realized that he was absolutely in love with lace panties. And a conversation with Liam about Victoria Secret underwear made something inside of his boyfriend click. And it was nothing of innocence.

So when Zayn sent a picture of his thighs in some nice lace underwear and his cock tucked neatly inside, Liam lost it and demanded a Skype call. More like a wank call to which Zayn happily obliged.

So Zayn planned to wear another pair of lace that Liam sent to him while they were separated and put it to good use because Liam's plane doesn't land until 11 at night and Zayn was arriving at his house earlier.

11:14 p.m. and Zayn was spread out on his stomach, his ass sticking out just a bit. He was dead asleep, waiting for Liam.

The covers went up to Zayn's lower thighs. A small note lay next to his body.

When Liam walked in, his body went stiff and a smile stretched across his face. But as soon as it appeared on his face, it dissipated. The lace was probably Liam's best weakness and the way it hugged Zayn's figure just drove him crazy. Like how could someone looked so enticing in underwear like that, especially a guy. He whined a little in his throat and went immediately to set his luggage down. He undressed down to his boxers and crawled into bed, running into a small letter.

He picked it up, Zayn's scrawny handwriting printed on the card: hey love, sorry I couldn't stay up to see you come home but I miss you so much. Besides, I don't think there's anything more beautiful than waking up to a face like yours in the morning. I love you. ❤️

Liam's face contorted into something kind of like hurting. He held the letter between his fingertips, watching Zayn sleep. He smiled at his blinding love for the boy and went to put the card down on the nightstand. He cuddle up next to his boyfriend, holding on to him tightly.

"Scrambled eggs?" Liam offered, watching Zayn come down the stairs in one of Liam's dress shirts.

"Is there toast involved?" Zayn asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Anything for you" Liam winked, watching Zayn blush and chuckle.

"Not gonna come and give me a kiss?" Liam asked, placing the bread into the toaster.

"Haven't seen you for 7 months. I think I deserve a kiss. Don't I?" Liam asked, raising a brow and turning around from his spot to find Zayn standing right in front of him, their lips touching softly. Zayn grabbed his jaw lightly and deepened the kiss. His tongue roamed Liam's mouth, tasting the same toothpaste he used this morning. His chest burst with happiness at the familiarity of the movements. Liam grabbed him from around the waist and pushed him closer to his body, creating a rubbing sensation.

"Got a small present for you, my little college graduate." Liam spoke against his lips.

"Can't wait." Zayn whispered, licking his lips and going back in to kiss his man.

A small metal band sat in Liam's suitcase, burning a hole through Liam's chest every time he thought about it.

A/N: so like the greatest thing happened to me today. My phone broke :D yay. No but like why does this happen to me, I'm such a good person! I write smut! I'm an amazing person. But whatever. I'm using my old phone to update this. Hopefully I get a new phone ASAP. Thanks for reading Felicia's ❤️