Roy boi

reader pov

You were walking around the smash mansion, when you accidentally bumped in the bluenette, Lucina.

"Sorry Lucina, I should be more careful." you say letting out a nervous laugh, she laughs and says "No worries (Y/N), Marth was looking for you by the way" you nod and head off to find the hero-king who was asking for you. You walk to his room, the door was creaked which you found odd. You heard a soft moan from inside but that didn't stop you from looking inside, You peek in only to see Marth's face being attacked with lips by the one and only toadstool Peach. You quickly back away from the door chocking back tears threatening to fall over. you've had a giant crush Marth ever since you met him, not because of his looks but because of his wonderful personality and the way he cared for others before himself but right now that wasn't the case, You ran back to your room and not really being able to see you trip over Roy and he sees that you are.....a wreck, he welcomes you with open arms.
"Its going to be alright (Y/N)," Roy says.
Third person pov:

Y/N had realized at that moment that Roy wasn't only her best friend but more than that. A crush perhaps? She pulls away from the hug, their faces only inches apart.
"Watashi wa ashite imasu, (Y/N)" Roy said right before they're lips touched gently.
She pulled away a few seconds after,
"I...I love you too Roy," Then she pressed her lips against his.

The end yeah.....tell meh what you thought
idek at first it was supposed to be with Marth and then I was like why not so yeah stay tuned
buh bye