Neither| Yandere! Pit & Dark Pit

"I told you before to back off, Pit." Dark Pit growled at the angel. Pit glared harshly at him, grabbing
Y/N's hand.
"I'm taking her and this is final. Come after us and you'll die." Pit spit at Dark Pit dragging Y/n out the room.

This isn't how it used to be... I cared for both of them. I thought they cared for me. They took me away from my home, I was no longer happy where I was. They forced me to do the things they wished. I knew deep down I still loved both of them but all I could portray was the hate I embraced now. I was stuck, stuck doing what I didn't want, stuck with the ones I didn't like, stuck forever in pain. I tried to escape once, Dark Pit found me. He grabbed me as he flew back to the mansion deep within the forest. He walked in throwing me on the floor. He hit me twice, before he dragged me to the basement tying me up. Pit had come down cleaning my now busted lip and bruised side.
"See, Y/n? This is why don't runaway. Try this again and surely the next punishment will be worse. Only because it will be done by me." I flinched at his dark and dangerous tone, nodding. I didn't runaway again, I obeyed and listened. Doing what they wanted, I didn't care.

As Pit headed towards the door with Y/n, Dark Pit grabbed one of his twin blades. He swiftly threw it at Pit who turned just in time dodging him. He turned to face him as he dropped Y/n to the floor, pulling out his twin blades. Y/n crawled over to the blade while the two were occupied with each other. She stood with the blade in her hand, she held it up aiming for her heart. She heard their yells of protests as she plunged it into her chest.
She closed her eyes waiting for darkness to take over her. Soon she would be happy, soon she would be home.

Hehe hoped you enjoyed, so sorry these are long overdue. Whoever requested this please comment here so I can tag you:)