Jakob: Inu!!

Jakob was cleaning Lady Y/N's room to perfection, he had dusted everything and washed the sheets replacing them with the finest ones they had. Y/N was out training with her older brother, Xander.
After training she happily walked to her room to find it spotless as always, she also realized Jakob hadn't left one of his signature notes like he always did.
"Maybe he forgot.....he is pretty busy." she thought to herself. She trotted to his room knocked lightly, but loud enough to hear. She saw the door knob twist and the door open.
"Ah, lady Y/N!! What pleasant surprise, do you need something?" He said with signature smile.
"O-oh yeah, I was wondering if you would want to play a round of chess with me!" She piped up, Jakob looked at her brightly.
"Of course!!! I will go ready some of your favorite tea and we could get started, he said walking down the hall. As they walked Jakob gently stroked Y/N's soft fur as she made a small pur(do dogs pur or..idk) in delight of his actions. They made it to the small room for chess in the library.
"JAKOB!" Y/N growled as Jakob took his king placing it in front of Y/N's calling check mate.
"Ah Lady Y/N. Strategy, maybe I could give you a few tips!" he said resetting the game pieces.
"Aw thanks! But I am starving, maybe after. If you do need me I will be in dinner hall." She said ever so lightly and skipping to his seat placing a small kiss on the humble butler's cheek cause him to turn red like a tomato.
-
-
-
-
'FINNNNAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY FINNIIISSSSHHHHHEEEEEDDDDD

Jakob: Y/N is so sweet~

XD sweet love huh
O that was a request from: Roxannethejackal so hope u enjoyed sorry it took so long, wattpad was being..wattpad

REQUESTS

BUH BYE