When we first met | Roy♥

Roy~

I wome up next to my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N. She was peacefully sleeping as I looked at her small frame, she means the world to me. I will do anything to make her happy. She stirred around a bit before scooting closer and cuddling me in her sleep. I surpressed a small laugh, her eyes fluttered open, revealing her (ec) eyes that I love. She looked up at me and gave a sleepy smile and a yawn.
"Good morning," She said snuggling back into my chest, I gently sttoked her (l/s) (h/c) hair.
"Morning babe," I placed my arms around her small waist bringing her close, I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before booping her nose.

She giggled at me, showing her beautiful smile. The smile that I love and always will. I looked at her smiling.
"I love you (Y/N)," I whispered, she smiled softly.
"I love you too, Roy." She leaned over, kissing me on the lips.

Y/N~

I woke up cuddled up by Roy. I love him so much, I'm so glad we are together. I looked up at him saying good morning before yawning, then snuggling back into his warm embrace. He placed his hand on my head stroking my hair, and said morning. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer, he gave me a loving, passionate kiss on the lips(which I returned). He pulled back and booped my nose causing me to giggle, I noticed him looking at me. Not just a look, the same look when we first met.

Flash back*
"Lucina where aare we going?" I said as she dragged me along. She looked at me and gave a caring smile.
--
"Y/N this is Roy!" she beamed introducing me to the fiery redhead in front of me. I blushed, he is really cute.
"Roy this is Y/N!" she said proudly. He looked at me and ours eyes met, and his cheeks filled up woth color. His eyes glowed with....love.
"H-hi Y/N," he said giving a small smile. I smiled back before givung a small wave.
"Hi Roy."
End*

I sighed happily as I reminiscenced all those good times. He looked st me curiously,
"What are you thinking about?" I smiled widely at his question,

"When we first met."

the end~

Hey, hope you liked it! @sith_happens requested by you, hope you liked it.