Roy|Storms

Y/N was sitting in her house alone, while her boyfriend, Roy was out in match. Y/N started to hear soft drops of rain outside from her window.
"Ugh, no!" She knew rain who soon come to a thunder storm. Which she was deathly afraid of.
She knew Roy wasn't gonna be back anytime soon,
"There is no reason to be scared. It's just rain.....and lightning..and thunder. Deep breath Y/N!" she gave her self a small pep talk before closing her book and turning on the TV.
click
click
She kept trying but the TV wouldn't turn on, great no power
she thought.
Then there was a crash of thunder and lightning. Y/N yelped and buried her face in her hands.
She then sprinted down the hall to the room which she shared with Roy and wrapped herself in the blankets.
go away, go away., Y/N kept thinking. She heard a big slam and then another crash of lightning, this caused Y/N to break down in tears.
She balled herself up in all the covers. She heard a creak in the hall, she silently slipped out the bed grabbing her (ur weapon) and hiding in the closet.
Y/N heard footsteps going towards the closet, this caused her to get even more scared and cry harder. The closet door slowly opened causing Y/N to scream and point her (ur weapon) at the stranger.
"WHOA Y/N!!" Roy screamed, Y/N dropped her weapon and clung unto Roy's tunic.
"Roy!!" She said sobbing into his chest, he placed his hand on top of her head stroking her hair.
"[1]Sore wa daijōbu ōjodesu." He told her, picked her up bridal style and carried the frightened girl to their bed.
"R-Roy..I love you." She said wiping away falling tears. Roy kissed her forehead,
"I love you too, its alright. Don't be afraid, I'm here." he said as Y/N drifted off to sleep.
_____
[1] It's alright princess