Henry

Modern AU

Snuggled up on the couch with your boyfriend, Henry. You were watching a movie, a scary bloody one I might add. Henry laughed every time someone was brutally murdered, while you his your face in his chest.
"Aw, Y/n your missing the good parts!" He whined, slouching down. You frowned at him taking a pillow instead, he pouted.
"I don't want to watch this," you spoke softly through the pillow. Henry sighed before grabbing the remote turning it off.
"What does my princess want to do?" He scooped you up into his arms, making you yelp and cling to him. He raised his eyebrow slightly still waiting for your answer.
"I-I don't know," you suddenly flustered, as his gaze remained on your face.
"Let's get ice cream!" He smiled happily closing his eyes. He dropped you back on the couch getting into a running stance,
"Last one to the car is paying!" He began running, you smiled going after him.

You got your ice cream and sat at a table outside. Henry was staring at you as you ate your ice cream.
"Is something on my face?" You asked, reaching for your cheek. He smiled leaning over kissing you sweetly on the lips.
"No, I just want to look at how beautiful you are." He said eating his ice cream, as you smiled.
"I love you, Henry." You licked some of his rocky road, making him laugh.
"I love you too,"