CorrinxPrincess!xRoy

Princess (Y/N) had been friends with the two princes, Roy and Corrin for a very long time at smash. She had no other feelings then being friends with the two. One day master hand had asked if she could watch the little ones. She agreed since she had a long for little children. She gracefully walked to the children's room and opened it to find, toon Link and Ness covered in mud whilst Lucas and the others laughed. She couldn't help but laugh at the sight.
"Oh come on boys, let's get you cleaned up." The princess took the two and got a towel and ran it under some hot water and started cleaning.
"Princess, what is it like being a princess?" Toon Link had asked, she stopped and started to think. She sighed as she thought.
"Well, you have a very important job of protecting your kingdom and land. I enjoy being a princess because it helps me with leadership." He nodded as she finished washing his mud covered face.
"(Y/N) (Y/N)!!!!!" Two very familiar voices had yelled, she sighed and stood walking towards their voices.
"Yes,boys?" She said smiling with her as usual happy self, as Roy and Corrin were frantically pushing and shoving to get to her.
"We need to tell you something" they said straightening up, she nodded and motioned for them to come into the little one's room.
"Okay, What is it?" They looked at each other and smiled,
"We love you, (Y/N)" They said in chorus, and got up. Roy kissed her on the lips and Corrin did the same. She sat there blushing mildly and speechless.
"G-guys, I love you both too," She said finally finding her words, she stood to hug them both. They hugged both causing her to topple to the ground, laughing as she did.
"We love you princess~" Corrin purred.
-
-
-
-
-
Eh i don't really like it, but I hope you did.
This was a request from -Nikki-chan- so I hope you liked it. It deleted cuz my tablet died and then I made that so ENJOYYYYYYYYYY