Missing you | Marth

You were the queen of Altea and your king was gone. He had gone to war and fought while you were here, pregnant with your first child. You sighed rubbing your belly, you couldn't wait. Marth was ecstatic when you told him, he hugged you and kissed you. You teared up at the memory, you sat on your bed. He had been away for a whole month now.
"I miss you, Marth." You spoke softly. You had a few restless nights, you had been stressing. You knew it wasn't healthy, but you couldn't help but to. You didn't know when he was coming back or if he was safe. You took a deep breath calming yourself, you called a maid to bring you some tea. You began feel tired, you yawned. Sitting on the edge of the bed, singing to your unborn child. You still sang imagining the three of you in an open field. You smiled.
"You are going to be perfect," you rubbed your swollen belly happily. The double doors leading in your room had opened, you grinned thinking it was Marth. But a short maid bowed to you, grin faltering a bit, you questioned her.
"Yes?"
"My queen, there is someone who like to see you." I nodded, standing up and following behind her.
We reached the medical room, I now was confused.
"What are we doing here?" I asked,
"Just one moment, my queen." She disappeared behind a curtain and pulled them back revealing
a certain blue haired man. He had tears in his eyes and he smiled up at me.
"Y/n." He spoke, as I walked over and hugged him tightly. Marth rubbed your back as you sobbed on his chest.
"I missed you so much," you cried. He kissed your forehead, cheeks and then your lips.
"I missed you too." He placed another kiss on you lips, and laid a soft hand on your stomach.
"How are you?" He rubbed small circles on your belly, he asked you.
"All has been well. They're healthy." You spoke, sighing happily.
"How are you? Where did you get hurt?" It was your turn to ask now. He smiled at you,
"I'm fine. Just a few cuts, nothing fatal." He answered simply. You nodded slowly, still worried and he could see it.
"I'm sorry, Y/n." He sighed, holding you close. You know what he meant. Leaving though here, you would have fought with him but you now had a child on the way and the stress of the battlefield is obviously no joke. He was sorry for all those he left you to cry and be without him.
"Its not fine. But I had to, if didn't of course I'd stay with you." He spoke gently. You kissed his cheek,
"Its alright, Marth. None of that matters now that your back." You kissed his bruised lips, softly.
"I love you."

This was for: -Emensia_Princess-
Hope you enjoyed!!