Ike x reader

twinklestar1234 hope u like it sry for not updating sooner, been a little busy with personal life.

Ike's pov
There she is again, sitting alone with her lunch and a book. She's so cute, she slightly smiled showing her dimples. I didn't relize the FE crew had all their eyes on me.
"Hey Ike, who ya staring at?"  I glanced at Robin(M) and shook my head.
"Nobody." I put on my normal stern face, Robin obviously didn't buy it. Marth and Roy looked at each other and smirked.
"You like Y/N dont you Ike?" I glared at Marth.
"Martha stop it." Marth dropped his smirk and glared at me.
"I know you like her." He said bringing up his smirk again. I shrugged, so what.
"Okay.."
"You do?"
"..."
"You don't?"
"..."
"So you won't mind if I go have a word?"
"Marth" I warned
"Ike." He taunted.
"Fine, I do. So what?"
"GO TALK HER!" Lucina yelled at me, drawing attention from the others.
"what do I even say?!" They shrugged.
"Play it cool!" I sighed and stood. I walked over and sat by Y/N. She jumped in surprised not realizing I had sat down.
"Y/N?"
"y-yes, Ike."
"I um...l-like you alot. W-will you be my girlfriend?"

Your pov

"I um...l-like you alot. W-will you be my girlfriend?"  I started to blush madly, I looked up to see him blushing as well
"I w-would love to," I said smiling, I sat up and kissed him on the cheek. I heard girly squeals, I turned to see Peach and Zelda waving from the other table.
He gave a cute smile, and kissed me and I kissed back.

Next:

Ike x reader x Priam