WHAT| father's day special Ike

You and Ike have been marrried for 2 whole years now, about three weeks ago you guys got a little kinky;). You don't exactly remember if you guys had protection or not. You went and bought a pregnancy test, you followed all the instructions and everything. It came out positive, you were bursting with joy!!
But what would Ike say or do....
***
You woke up to the usual, his arm tightly but gently wrapped around your small frame and his face nuzzled into your neck. You smiled to yourself. Today was father's day, so you decided to skip down to the kitchen and make him some breakfast.
You had bacon, eggs, and some toast with some oj on a silver tray. You carried it down the hall to your room. Ike was now awake rubbing the tiredness from his eyes. You set the tray on the night stand and placed a soft warm kiss on his cheek.
"G' morning." He said in his gruff morning voice.
"Happy father's day!" You said picking up the tray and placing it gently on the bed. He glanced at the tray and then you.
"Y/N....we don't have any kids...do we?" You looked down at your stomach and nodded. You suddenly feel the bed dip next to you and you look up at Ike's now water blue eyes.
"Y/N, we're gonna be parents?" You nod opening the drawer on your small night stand taking out a skinny box handing it to your husband. He took the box from your hands and slowly opened it pulling out the test.
"This is amazing!" Before yyou knew you were swept off the bed into the arms of your lover. He placed kisses all over your face showering you with love, saying I love you.
"Hehehe I love you too, I can't believe it." You said happy tears streaming down your face.
You both sat down and enjoyed the breakfast you had cooked for him.
We're gonna be parents!!

Hey, happy father's day to u awesome dads!!!!! That was the last father's day special, go out and be with your father have an awesome rest of your day too baii