She is mine| Yandere!Pit part1

Pit was sitting up in a tree watching Y/N. She sat in the grassy fields reading her favorite book. She did this every evening. Pit finally gained courage to walk over there He flew down from the tree making his way over to her. He saw Link walk up behind her, Pit's bright smile faltered as he saw Y/N and Link share a short kiss. The two then walked inside the mansion hand in hand.
Pit balled up his hands in anger, She's mine!!
****
Pit had skipped dinner and waited outside Link's door. Link had walked back all happy with smiles to his room, he saw Pit and this worried him.
"Hey Pit, did you need something?" He said looking down at the angel. Pit looked at him with pure hatred in his eyes, Link looked away and unlocked his room door.
"She is mine!" Link backed into room dodging the once good angel now charging for him with his twin blades. Link quickly grabbed his hero sword and swung dodging Pit's attack. Pit pulled out his bow and shooting an arrow near Link's face causing him to loose his balance a bit. This is my chance. Pit thought taking his blades and aiming for the hero's neck. He quickly sliced his neck causing Link to quickly bleed out.
"She'll n-never love...you." Link choked out before loosing his breath and dying.
Pit joyful skipped back his room, taking a hot steamy shower cleansing himself of any blood left. He dressed into his night clothes and cleaned his swords. He decided to go see Y/N before he slept..

to be continued.......