| Leo

I was walking back from the stables, from petting the horses. It was peaceful as I walked to the castle. I was walking to my room, trying to avoid people of my shyness.
"Y/n?" I jumped as I heard Leo call me. I turned around facing him,
"H-hi Leo." I said quietly, hearing chuckle as he came closer. He kissed me softly on the lips
I blushed hard, looking at the ground embarrassed.
"What if someone saw?" I mumbled, he sighed.
"The whole castle knows we are together already, y/n. Its okay, you don't have to be shy." He teased, breathing on my ear. My face beet red as I began to turn to walk away, but Leo caught my wrist.
"Ok, I'm sorry for teasing you Y/n." He pulled me into his arms, he rested his head on top of mine. I heard the sound of boots in the hall,
"Well look at you two love birds." Niles cooed, I buried my face into Leo chest making him sigh, before telling Niles something. He pulled back holding onto my arms,
"Are you hungry?" He asked, I nodded slightly. He smiled.
"Good, let's go!" He grabbed my hand pulling me along.
"Wait L- Leo!" I yelped.

We were in the dinner hall with everyone else. Whenever Leo asked if I was hungry we would go to his room and he would order food. I his behind him.
"Come on, you can do this. They won't hurt you," he gently moved me from behind him, grabbing my hand. We sat at the middle table where his siblings and retainers sat. I bowed my head before taking a seat next to Leo.
"Hi Y/n!" Elise squealed happily, connecting to my arm. I stumbled a bit before smiling and patting her gently. I eventually joined in a conversation after Leo intentionally turned attention to me.
I felt happy and still a bit off, but glad to be around others.

Ok.
Ew, but if you don't like it
Feel free to request another!