Fatal | Dark Pit

Percabella's pov

I walked down the hallway. Walling to Dark Pit's room. I was going to finish this today, my assignment had to be fulfilled. I made my way to his door, grabbing the dagger from my boot. I opened the door to see him with his back turned, waiting. What he waiting for?
"Percabella, finally here are you?" He turned facing me smirking. I glared not letting him see my surprise.
"So you knew? Hmm...smarter than I thought." I mumbled, but he obviously caught my words. He rushed towards me knocking the dagger from my hand. He had me pinned against the wall, I struggled to get from his hold. He leaned towards my face.
"I've always liked you, Percie." His lips brushed against my cheek. I blushed,
"D-Don't call me that!" I stuttered. He smirked facing me once again.
"Aren't you a dark angel too? Why are you trying to kill me?" He questioned, making me look down.
"Yeah, I'm working." I spoke quietly. I worked as an assassin angel, any dark angel could work this if they're parents were in on it. You have to find some way to become close with your person and then eliminate them. That's what I was here for.
"And if you don't kill me then what?" He said, I looked up at his face.
"T-they kill me..." You said quietly, you now stuck in this position. He had you trapped not just physically, mentally. He had you, you developed those feeling that should never have existed.
"I won't let them hurt you, Y/n." He even mad it pretty clear he had those feelings as well.
"I love you, Y/n. I wouldn't want you to get hurt because of me," he moved away from the wall grabbing your dagger, which he knocked from you before, off of the ground. You rushed to him knowing he was trying to,
"No! Please don't!" You yelled making your way towards him, but it was in fact too late. He had plunged the dagger into his heart, he did it for you.
You fell over on your knees, caressing his head in your lap.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't even get to say it back. I can't believe I was going to something so stupid." You sobbed. This is what happened when you mixed love and bad business, it would be sure to come back and bite.
It was fatal.

So sorry I forgot who requested this!! Please comment here so I can tag you :)
Nintelda02
Hope you enjoyed!!