What a Smashing date!| Cloud

You went to your room after today tournament. It was a very long day, and couldn't wait for tonight. Cloud had asked you on date, you beyond excited. You curled and styled your hair cutely but casual and dressed in a cute outfit. You grabbed your bag hanging by the door, you unknowingly reached for the knob as Cloud was beginning to knock. You both looked shocked at each other before you both began blushing.
"A gentleman is supposed to escort a lady." He spoke gently, as you smiled him. He took your hand into his.
"Let's go." With that you two began walking to the nearby Smash cafe.
You arrived, sitting at a table for two. You ordered your drinks. You both sparked conversation about the battles that took place today,
"You fought really well today, Y/n. I'm surprised you didn't make it to the finals." Cloud complimented you. You laughed and picked up your drink.
"You fought well today too," you spoke before taking a sip. The waitress came by and took our food order. After she left Cloud let out a deep sigh. Causing you to frown,
"Are you alright?" You asked grabbing his hand. He looked at you.
"Y-Y/n, I've wanted to say ever since we became friends. I like you, a lot. You are pretty, and beautiful. You are so sweet, nice, and always stand up for friends and are true to yourself." He said grabbing your hands over the short table. You held back tears, smiling really hard.
"Will you be mine?" He asked softly, you nodded leaning over to kiss him on the lips. You heard a short cough, making you pull away and see the waitress with your food. She set down your plates and left. You two laugh as you began to eat,
Best date ever

Hope you enjoyed this MikhaylaMontemayor!!!