Taken|Yandere!Link

Y/N was hanging with her normal crew at the legend of Zelda table. She would always chat with Zelda and Toon Link, leaving the others to they're own thing.
Link was kind of annoyed by this and he came up with a plan. After a long day full of smashing and playing fun games, Link went to Y/N's room.
He knocked with his empty hand, while the other hand held on to some red roses. Please open the door! He thought waiting for her.
Y/N opened the door, she gave a small smile when seeing the roses in his hand.
"Hey Link, what's up?" Y/N said leaning against the door frame.
"Um..t-these are for you, Y-Y/N." He said handing her the roses. She happily took them and smelt the sweet aroma leaking from the beautiful plants.
"Aw thank you, Link. You're so sweet" She gave him a small hug after she sat the roses down. Link blushed a little while he returned her hug. She let him in, they sat down in the living room. they were sitting side by side on her couch.
Link slowly moved forward facing Y/N. Y/N relized what he was going to do, OMG HE'S GONNA KISS ME!
"Um....T-thats right I have a battle soon," She said clearing her throat standing.
"W-wait Y/N I w-wanna tell you something!" Before he finished the had shut.

Y/N's pov

KISS ME?!?! I don't like him like that I've always thought of him as tn brother type. To be honest I like Corrin...

-Time skip-

"And the winner is Y/N!" Master hand announced as I did my signature pose. Corrin clapped as did the crowd who watched.
We teleported back to stage arena set up inside the mansion and Link was there. I gave a small smile, he returned the gesture. I started heading back to my room, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I instantly knew it was Link. He placed a kiss on my right temple, maybe I should tell him.
"L-Link, I do-"
"I love you, Y/N. Only you, your my everything!" He whispered into my ear. I sighed deeply.
"Link, I don't like you like that. I'm sorry, I really just don't see you that way." I said looking at him, he went still. I broke free from his embrace. He had tears running down his face, then he started to...laugh?
"L-Link?" I said taking a step back, he pulled me back into his arms. Holding me too tight I felt I would pop.
"Link.Let.Go." I whispered, I know he is heart broken but right now he seemed too dangerous to be around. And I didn't want to get hurt.
"Let's go home, love" He suddenly picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room.
He set me down and went to get something in his drawer. What was he going to do? I tried crawling to the door, he quickly stepped infront me.
"Link let me go." I said harshly, He brushed my hair behind my ear.
"I bet you can't wait to see our new house!" He said with a wicked smile on his face. I stood,
"There is no our, Link!" I yelled slightly, why can't he understand?!
his smiled faded replaced with an angry glare. I backed up slightly.
"Oh darling, but there is." He pulled out a small knife and I raised my arm for protection out of reflex. Bad mistake, he slashed my wristed. I started to fade fast.
"You're mine, Y/N. You are taken, always remember." He whispered into my ear before I fell into a sleep for enternity.

that was long and just.....idek
emilythewerido hope u liked it
One more yandere and then back to regulars!!
probably won't be updating as much cuz summer skwl and chores just...summer xp
anyway bai bai for now reader-chan!