Feel my love♥|Yandere!Marth

The blue haired prince was walking the halls when he saw the infamous Y/N walking with Mario.
I mean don't me wrong is a nice guy but Marth literally hated the guy's guts. Marth hissed in anger as he saw you laugh at Mario's words. He continued walking shortly coming up with a plan.

***
Mario and Y/N were no longer hanging out, this was Marth's time to strike.
Marth silently made his way to Mario's room. Marth knocked, no answer.
Marth roamed the halls looking for him. He saw Mario and Y/N standing outside of Y/N's room.
"Thank you, Mario. Today was amazing," Y/N then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Mario's cheek. Y/N bidded Mario a good bye and walked into her room. Mario looked star struck whilst walking back to his room.
That's supposed to be me, not that short fat mushroom!! Marth stormed after him.

Y/N's pov.
I was so happy, today was so fun. Mario took me to the SSB cafe and then we went to the carnival! I want to spend more time with him.
I scratched my head, only to find that I still had his hat on. I giggled taking it off of my head.
"I should probably take this back," I walked out of my room and made my way down to Mario's.
I was at his room, but the door was open. I shakily peered through the door. I saw a tall figure with blue hair, he was panting and then he sighed happily. Marth?
I walked in a little further only to see him covered in blood, I searched the ground for any weapon that could have dont this. I saw Mario's body laying there still.
"M-Marth? W-what happened?" He turned around slowly, his eyes filled with lust. He let out a few soft chuckles before replying.
"I love you, kereīna Y/N."
I backed away, this made him frown.
"Are you frightened love?" I slowly moved to Mario's body, his head was gone! I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I tensed, how could he do this?!
"Marth.....why?" He laughed again, I felt his lips brush against my ear making me let out soft squeal.
"I want you to feel my love, my sweet Y/N." I started to shake, I tried to push him off of me.
"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU SICK FREAK!!" I twisted and tried my best to at least loosen his grip. He let go and turned me around. His eyes written with anger.
"Do you love me?" I looked at him horrified,
"HOW COULD I LOVE YOU?!?!" I sobbed and tried to pry his strong arms off me. He hissed madly, "Fine, have it your way!" He took his sword and stabbed me threw the heart.
He started to laugh, I gasped in pain and shock. I started to fade and I felt his lips on my now lifeless ones.
****
Marth carried her body back to his room, he layed her on the bed and laid next to her.
"Do you love me?" He took his hand and move her head in a nodding motion. He smiled happily.
"I love you too," He kissed her and wrapped his arms around her before falling into peaceful sleep.

Kereina- beautiful

Well that was my first yandere, I don't like it but comment and vote, tell me if u want more cuz right now my eyes are burning over how terrible that was :(
Any 2 to go :)
bai