7 minutes in heaven: Ike

You reach your hand in the hat swooshing the paper around as you do. You grab a paper and slowly pull out your hand.

"Oh for the love of God!!!" Peach screamed snatching the paper from your hands.

"IKE?!!!???" She screamed. You sit there trying tto figure out what was happening.
"What game are we playing?" you ask really confused about all of this.
"7 minutes in heaven...." Peach said. Your palms got clammy and your jaw dropped. You had the biggest crush on Ike and everybody but him knew it.
"Where is Ike anyway?" Lucina asked while you sat there trying to take this in.
Next thing you know you get shoved into a closet and then hear Marth's voice.
"Dear Naga what are you troubled ladies planning?" then you hear muffled words and then Samus' voice.
"Just get Ike!!!" Then loud footsteps come to the closet you were forced in. The door opens for a second.
"LET M-" Then Ike falls on top of you while the door slams shut.
You start banging on the door, then you hear a few quiet chuckles from the mercenary.
"(Y/N).....It can't be that bad. How about we play a game?" he says when slouch against one of the few walls in the closet. Then you nod realizing he can't see you in the dark.
"ok..." you say quietly. You hear a few noises then you feel a body next to yours.
"Who do you like?" he whispers in your ear. You feel your cheeks burn.
"...I.....lik- no I love you.." you say closing your eyes. There is silence then a pair of lips on top of yours. You slowly melt into them, he nibbles on your bottom lip for entrance. You don't give in, he pulls away looks into your eyes.
"You little tease," he says laughing whilst flicking your nose gently. You laugh along and lean in for another kiss. this time you nibble on his lip and he opens.
~On the otherside of the door~
"Marth, do you wanna play with us?" Peach asks with her happy self.
"No, maybe Roy will." he says pointing at the fiery red head.
"How many minutes?? Its been like 20 already!!!" Samus said boredly. They all shrugged and made their way to the closet.
Peach opened the door and saw both of you making out.
"Well....I will leave you to it." She closed the door and turned around and walked towards the kitchen, she then high fived Samus, Lucina and them.
"It worked!!!" She cheered happily.
"Wait , what worked?" Marth asked. They shook they're heads and left.
-
-
-
-
Marth: seriously tell me!!!!!
Calm down
Marth: fine.....
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed!!!!
Marth: Vote comment and requests are open
HEY THAT'S MY PART
Marth: I did it better tho
DID NOT
Marth: I did too *boops meh nose*
I hate when you do dat and you know it
Marth: that's why I did it tho
Whatever just end the chapter
Marth: BYYYEE EVERYONE