She's mine|Yandere!pit part2

Y/N was sound asleep as Pit picked the lock gaining entrance to her room.
He walked over and laid next to her, he picked up a lock of her silky (h/c). She shifted and her big (e/c) opened, her body tensed. Pit let out a low laugh as he felt Y/N tense against him.
"L-Link..?" She shakily asked not turning to find out, little did she know her stalkers eyes burned with rage as she dared to say her now dead lovers name. Pit let out a hiss of anger. He flipped Y/N to face him.
"P-Pit!" He smirked loving the way she said his name; afraid, surprised. Thought the anger never left his chocolatey brown orbs. She tried to crawl out of the bed.
"Are you afraid, love?" Pit asked a wicked grin growing on his face as she looked at him in horror.
"L-love? I don't love...you Pit. I love Link." She said backing away, Pit's grin faded and he grabbed her wrist roughly pulling her into him.
"Don't ever mention his name again. You will love me Y/N." His now were a burning inferno. She was beyond horrifed.
"What did you do?" She asked her voice loe, a whisper. He laughed.
"I killed him, sliced his neck to be exact." he laughed even harder while saying this.
"You. You're a monster!" She shrieked yanking her arms away. She jumped off the bed and to her closet where her (ur weapon) was.She reached for it, Pit yanked her back and pushed her against the wall. She whimpered in pain. He put his hand around her neck.
"SAY YOU LOVE ME!!" he yelled an angry love burning into his eyes.
"I hate you." she spit out. She clawed at his hand gasping for air.
"Tch, no need for that love." He gently kissed down her neck. She tried to push him away, Pit pinned her hands with his other.
"Say you love me, and I will allow you to live. Say something else, suffer the consequence of death." She shook,
"I would rather die, than be here with you." She glared. Pit's heart broke into pieces. He took his swords and stabbed her. He smiled as she cried out.
"Did it really have to be like this?" He asked her now dead body. He took her body back to his room. He cleaned up his mess. He kept her lifeless body in his closet.
Legend tells Link and Y/N married and Y/N birthed two children, but one day runnjng away with Pit. Though, the disappearence of the three still remains a mystery....

Finally, thats over
it was awful
sorry
u probably cant even see now
XD more requests and comments and votes and EVERYTHING
BAIII