Link|bedtime

You and Link are Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Y/N and Link were downstairs watching (y/f/m). Y/N was extremely tired whilst Link was wide awake.
"Come on, y/n. You fall asleep yet! " Link said nudging her, she nodded sleepily and continued to nod off.
"Y/N pleasssseeeeee waaaakkkkeee up!" Link pleaded.
"Link.....what time is it?" She asked her eyes still closed, Link pulled out his phone and opened the lock screen.
"It is 3:21," AM......you know that sound of breaking glass or something.
That was what you heard, you're eyes opened and you staring at Link who was quietly munching on some m&m's. You stand and slouch to your room.
"Y/N commmmmeeee baccckkk!!" He whined loudly, you quickly shushed before he woke some one. You heard semi-heavy footsteps, next thing you know Link had hoisted you over his shoulder.
"LINK?!?" You yelled,
"Shhhhhhh, you're going to wake up the whole mansion." He whispered, you graoned inwardly.
"Y/N, you can sleep in here with me." He said excitedly with you still laying on his quite comfortable shoulder.
"Okay." You said while your eyes drooped. He gave a small chuckle and set you down on the couch. Link sat down and you snuggled closer, "Stay with me, Link." You said softly.
"Of course,"
You felt his heart beat quietly hum against his chest and the air in his lungs whoosh in and out.
"I love you~" He said placing a kiss on your temple, you could barely talk since you were more sleep than anything. You lifted your head and placed a kiss on his lips, soon falling asleep.