Part 2

(A/N hey guys if you didn't know last chapter Vanessa's bestie Matt is Matthew Espinosa just gonna  clear that up)

Vanessa's Pov:

My mom and I got on to the back of the plane and took are seats. As soon as I got all settled I put my head phones in and started to listen to Don't by Bryson Tiller. About half way threw the flight my phone buzzed I looked down to see I got a text from Matt.

M: Hey Nessa I miss you can you FaceTime me yet💯 I miss you sooo much!!

V: Matt I'm half way threw the flight when I get to my new house and set up some stuff in my room I'll FaceTime you.

I can't wait to get off this plane trust me if you know me you know I'm very very very impatient I hate waiting. Almost 30 minutes later I got a message back. Probably because of well I'm in a plane.

M: Ok fine 😒 message me ASAP after your flight love you bestie

And with that I turned off my phone and got my stuff together and woke up my mom due to the fact that we have about 5 minutes till we land.

"Mom... Mom" I said as I poked her face until she woke up. "What?" She said " Get your stuff packed up we are about to land.

We finally landed and got to our new house.  It was 9:00 p.m by the time we got there. That means in California it was about 6:00 p.m. I got in and got to my new room were my bed already was. I walk in and plop in the bed. I decided to skip unpacking the few things I have as of now and FaceTime Matt.

It only took 2 rings for him to answer. "NESSSSAAAAA OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHH". "I miss you too Matt" I said. We talk for about 40 minutes
till I finally hung up.

I unpack my suit case and my carry on. Then I plugged in charger and plugged my phone in and let sleep take over.

( A/N  hey guys it's Nessa I hope you like the book so far!!! Don't worry Taylor will be in the next chapter. I hope you like!!!! Don't forget to like comment and share bye!!!!
Love,
Nessa
(GOES THREW OLD FANFICS AND REALIZES HOW CRINGY IT IS
Personal Insta: OfficiallyVanessa