Part 25

Taylor's POV:

We get back from magcon and Vanessa goes to her room odvi not wanting to hang out. All of us boys were talking when I got a notification from YOUNOW saying Vanessa was live. Johnson was a computer geek and somehow hooked my phone to the TV so we could watch it from the Tv. You could tell she was really loopy and tired filming this.

She got a question and it was  if you could date 1 of the guys who would it be. We all sat up and started smiling. Then she said my name and I started to blush really bad. She would still date me wow Taylor getting his game back with Vanessa. 30 minutes later she ended.

I was in the bathroom and heard a light scream. I finished up and went to go check on Vanessa. I walked out my room to see Vanessa door wide open. I look inside and she wasn't in their but their was a note and under the note was her now crack phone. I told her she needed to put a case on it. Anyways. I start to read the note it said.

~Hello! So your probably wondering were Vanessa is. Well I am happy to tell you that she is in my hands and I've taken her. If you want her come find her. You will have little clues here and their. You first clue is well text me.. @(000)-000-0000.

I grab her phone close the door and I show the guys the note. Nash pulls out his phone and texts the number

(N=Nash ND= No caller ID or the number on who took Vanessa)

N: WE WANT VANESSA BACK

ND: Your first clue 'My name starts with a B and I'm on B street.

"ITS BRADEN" Matt yells clenching his jaw and balling his fists. We all then left to start our hunt to fine Vanessa.

Vanessa's POV:

I wake up in a dark room and I'm tied to a chair with the over my mouth and I had Cuffs on my ankles keeping me to the chair.

I start to lick the piece of tape so it would come off and it did I started to scream the someone walked in. "Why the fuck you screaming for?" He asks. I couldn't exactly see him but I know that voice from anywhere. "Braden let me go you harmful DOOSHBAG with no life" I tell struggling to get out. "Aww well I would but I won't woman know why well because I just want you al lot my self so I'll have you all to my self this way" Braden says smirking and putting glue on the sides of my mouth. "Ok why are you pu-" I was cut off by Braden outing a mental plate on my mouth and holding it their until the glue dried up. Great now I couldn't even scream for help. He then stuck a needle in my arm and it went black from their.

Taylor's POV:

We make it to B street. We hear a scream in the distance. We start to walk down the street and then we get another text from Braden.

ND: You won't find us on B Street anymore we left with Vanessa if you can still see are car follow us but we left a few minutes ago

Did anyone see a car Nash says. Gilinsky says yes and he said it was a big black Van. Matt, Aaron, Shawn and I all stay and look for her k B street. Nash, Cam, Johns and Gilinsky and Carter all go follow the Van.

Matt and I look at the end of the street and Aaron and Shawn look at the beginning of the the street. Me and Matt firm a old house. We go threw a broken window. We turn on our flash lights on our phones. We look around for a good 15 minutes then we hear a crash coming from the basement and we run down their. We see Vanessa tied up and a plate over her mouth. At looks so scared. She must have tipped over her chair or something.

"MATT CALL THE OTHERS TO COME FIDN US AND GET US WHILE I UNTIE HER" I yell starting to untie Vanessa. It look like they beat her. At this point she's barely awake. I hope she will be ok.

10 minutes later all the guys are here. Me and Matt tried to get the plate off her mouth but we couldn't so we just go.  I pick her up and the feeling of her lifeless body was not a great feeling. I never ever want Vanessa to feel so just lifeless like this. I get in the car and I'm still holding her. The car ride to the hotel was silent.

We finally got back and up stairs. I lay her on a bed. "SHAWN GET THE FIRST AID KIT.. CAM GET THE GLUE REMOVER.. MATT GO GET HER SOME CLOTHES AND THW JACKS GO GET HER SOME FOOD AND WATER." I yelled at them. I looked at Vanessa and she looked lifeless and confused. We start off by put the glue remover on the plate. The we start to clean her cuts up and we wait for the remover to dry so we can pull the plate off. "Hey Taylor umm look at her arm". Cameron says trying to clean her up. I see 2 marks "Those look like shot marks did they give her shots so she would sleep?" I questioned. Just encase Cameron cleaned it up. We were all finished with the first aid and stuff so it was time to take off the plate from her mouth. We all pulled and it came off. She started to ball her eyes out. I hug her so so so tight. "Shhhhh Vanessa it's ok I'm here now he will never hurt you again" I said laying with her on the bed still hugging her tightly. "Can I stay in here with y'all just for tonight?" She questions still crying. "OF COURSE" we all say. Matt got her some pajamas and she changed. She laid back in my bed and fell asleep. I laid their with her still combing her hair with my fingers. She looked so peaceful. I then look at her wrists to see her old scars some of them were really old but the part that hurt me the worst is that some of them still look fresh. With that I fell asleep with the love of my life that I sadly can't call mine yet in my arms.