Part 14

Vanessa's POV:

Today is the last day of school. It's weird to think that by the end of the day I'll be in Orlando for my MAGCON!!

Surprisingly I was so excited I woke up before my alarm clock went off. It finally went off when it was 6:00am.

I get up and take a short shower. I then straighten my hair and braid my bangs back and pin it in. I then put on some mascara and I put on a vintage looking Minnie shirt and high wasted shorts with white high top converses. I then grab my book bag and got on my penny board and went off to school.

I decided I was just gonna go to first period then ditch off the rest of today. I just wanted to go home for alittle before I'm gone for about 2 weeks.

Because of Magcon I'm going to Disney for the FIRST TIME!! I packed up my locker and went off to first period. When I got their I realized I had this class with Taylor 😒.

I walked in and I could feel his eyes burning a hole in me. I turn around to see him staring at me. I then quickly turn around. Next thing you know I get a text from Cameron.
C: Hey Vanessa you ok?
V:Yea I'm fine I just..... He keeps staring at me and I feel uncomfortable
C: oh.....
V: well I won't have to deal with him for much longer cause after this period I'm going home to finish packing like a check through and to see if Bailie is ready then to say goodbye and stuff so..
C: I wish I could but I am not bc it's the last day of school so that means that the cafeteria is giving away half priced cookies YAY!!

I laughed a little at his text and turned around a threw a dollar at him so then he could get 4 cookies with that and his face lit up making me laugh more.

The bell finally rang and I ran out of the school doors because I already finished cleaning up my locker. I grabbed my penny board and started riding home.

I get home and make sure everything is packed and ready. Before I know it it was 12:45 and I got a text from Cam saying that their about to leave.

I hug and kiss my mom and so does Bailie. Me and Bailie then walk out of the house a walk over to the boys giving the boys are luggage. As soon as we got all are luggage in the back it was time to decided we're we were gonna sit. "I CALL SHOTO GUN" Carter yells and hopes in front. "Me and Bailie will take 3rd row seats" Hayes says as him and Bailie get in. "I'll drive" Nash says. That leaves me Taylor and Cameron in the middle.
Taylor gets in first and then me and then Cameron. Great I had to sit by the boy I wanted nothing to do with.

"Look Vanessa I'm really sorry". Taylor whispers in my ear. "Save it... Look I don't have feeling for you anymore. You odvioiusly found someone better then me... I'm never good enough for the guys I like." I say loud enough for Taylor to hear but no one else. I decided to put my head phones in before Taylor could say anything else.

After what felt like forever we finally made it to the airport. We got threw security a that fun stuff only getting stopped 3 or 4 times by fans. We finally got to our gate right about the time they were gonna start calling up on.

We decided to pick the back of the plane so then we weren't really bothered. We got on and I sat down in my seat waiting to find out who I was gonna sit with. It turns out that I have the whole row to my self. We finally got high enough were we could take of our seat belts so I did. I lifted up all the arm wrests and decided to prop my feet up on the chairs. I got some Sprite to drink with some TAKIS I brought. I started to relax and watch some Pretty little liars on Netflix when a cookie went flying at me and hit me in the forehead.

I look up to see Cam and Nash laughing at me. Fri my he seats right across the isle from me.

"CAN YOU NOT!" I yelled at them which made that laugh a little more. "Yes Ma'am" Nash said. "Thank you". I say getting back into pll. After about 10 minutes later I feel another cookie hit me in the head. I look up to see Nash and Cameron laughing at me trying to keep straight faces and look forwards. I look Down at my screen but glance up slightly to see they were about to throw another cookie.

As soon as the cooking start to get close I caught it in my mouth. "OHHHHHHHHHH" Cam and Nash yell. I swallow the cookie and say thank you.

Sadly the plane ride was over. I got off in front of ever one else running to baggage claim. I finally got their and got my luggage and sat down waiting for the rest of the boys to get to baggage claim. I put on my cute Minnie ears that match my shirt because we were going to Disney.

The boys finally get their luggage and we go off to see a limo and a guy with a sign that says Magcon Fam. "That's us" I say and get in the car to see Matt and Aaron Carpenter Shawn Mendes Jack and Jack And Mahogany already in the limo.

Matt sits next to me and so does Mahogany. Me and Mahogany talk the entire way their about how we are so excited to go to Disney. She showed me her nails and said she could do mine that way too if I wanted. Of course I said yes.

We finally got to 'Ole Key West' the resort we were staying at. They were like grouped up into 4 little condos. Each condo had 2 rooms in it. In the first condo on The top floor would be Cameron Nash Hayes. The next condo was Aaron Shawn and Matt. The first condo on the bottom flirt was Carter Jack and Jack and the last condo Me mahogany Taylor and Bailie would sleep on the pull out couch.

Great I had to share a room with Taylor... Yay. Mahgany already knew what happened so she Said she would share a room with Taylor and I could get the one bed bedroom.

I go in and start to unpack. Tomorrow we were heading to magic kingdom since magcon wasn't till next weekend. I got unpacked and walked out side and all of up got on the bus to take us to Downtown Disney so we could go get food.

I had a really bad headache ever since we got off the plane. Once we got to down town Disney we went to a sub shop kinda like subway but much much bigger. I order a smoothie and sat down because my head was pounding like Crazy.

"Hey Vanessa you ok?" Nash asks sitting next to me. "I want to say yes but I can't... My head is pounding.... I think I'm getting a migraine which is normal for me but I better get back to the hotel room before I can't see anymore." I said. "Wait I'll come with you" a familiar voice said but it wasn't Nashes. I turn around and see Taylor. "Ok" I said and walk off with my smoothie. We wait for our bus to get here to take up back to our resort. It finally comes and their was Like no one on the bus so me and him to a seat in the back of the bus. My head started to pound more because of the bus lights so I cuddled up in his chest so I couldn't see them anymore. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe right away. I here the bus take off so I lift my head up because I know the lights are off now and the sun won't bother me because it's 8:00 and it was going down. I looked up at Taylor because I was still cuddled up to him. When I look up at him I see he is already looking down at me. I start to smile some.

"Thank you" I said and Taylor just gave me a confused look.
"For what?" Taylor asks. "For coming with me". "Oh uh your welcome and thank you". He said. "For what" I said this time. "For letting me do this"I gave him a confused look but then he smashed his lips onto mine. I tried not to kiss back but I failed. We kissed for about 30 seconds till the bus stopped at the first stop. I cuddled up in Taylor's chest again because my head was still hurting and the lights came on. Sadly we were the last stop.

About 10 minutes later we get back to the Condo. I got to my room and change into a over size Nike sweatshirt and Nike shorts with Nike high socks and threw my hair in a bun. I laid in bed with my eyes closed till I heard Taylor come in. I sat up to see what he was doing. This might be going a little off topic at the moment but damn did he look good. He was shirt less with Nike sweat pants on and Nike low socks on anyways continue.

"Ok to things 1 what are you doing and 2 TWINZEES" I said lifting g the blanket off of me revealing my Nike outfit. "Answer to 1 I have ice water for you and some Asprin answer to 2 OMFG TOTALLY ADORBS". He said that last part I a typical white girl voice. I kinda laughed. He put the stuff down and started to leave. "Haha no your not leaving" I said and patted the spot next to me. He laid down next to me and cuddled with me and i soon drifted off to sleep.