Part 18

Vanessa's POV: the rest of the week was a free week and then magcon meet up Friday then magcon Saturday Sunday and we leave in 1 week from today... Thank god!!

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. I didn't change my sweatshirt because I had fresh cuts. I walk out to see everyone talking. I get me coffee and head back to my room. But as soon as I do I hear someone speak up. "Hey Vanessa u gonna hang with us?" Cam asks. "Nah I'm just gonna have a lazy day in my room but if y'all go out look out because it look like its gonna rain." I said point to the cloudy sky. I walked back to my room and did a messy bun. I changed into a tank top and shorts. And I started to work on my gymnastics again. I turned on music and I danced around and did gymnastics. I did a back hand spring onto my bed and I started to laugh. I then got up and did a kart wheel and then back hand spring then I heard someone clapping. I turn around to see Matt.

"What". I said turning off my music. " well 1 I'm surprised you still have your tumbling skills 2 I need to talk to you 3 let me see your wrists. I know you to well Vanessa.... You walked in their this morning and I could just see it in your eyes." He said. "What do u want to talk about". I said slightly annoyed." Vanessa I didn't use you. I've been your friend since we were really little and I do admit I've liked u for a very long time. But I would never use you. I don't like you because of your looks that just a bonus. I like you because your personality and if I wasn't your bestie then u wouldn't have had a crush on you. I love you Vanessa and I would never use you". Matt said. He grabbed my wrists and started kissing them. Then I hugged him.

After about a hour of dancing around it started to pour rain. And I loved it!!! Ok so I'm really weird and I love it when it rains. I put on a sweatshirt and left my room in the sweatshirt and shorts.

"IM IN A BETTER MOOD NOWWWW" I yelled and all the guys turned and looked at me. "Yay" Nash yelled. I sat down next to Taylor. "I need to talk to you" I whispered in his ear. I the. Walked back to my room with him following. "What you want to talk about?" He asked. "Welllll..... Look I got mad at nothing.... You obviously don't like me like that. That's why you have a girlfriend. That you love. And I don't want to ruin it. It's whatever you want. I shouldn't have cut my self over you last night..... I'm really stupid.... If you don't want to be my friend anymore because you think that will hurt you relationship then I mean ok.... Just if she breaks up with you I don't want you to be mad at me and blame it on me or if you break up with her..... I just want you to be happy" I told Taylor starting to tear up. " I'm not mad at you.... I broke up with Nataile last night. I realized I love you Vanessa... I just don't want to date you YET...because I don't want to seem like a man hoe who breaks up with a girl just to move on to some else an hour or so later." Taylor said. "Who said I would say yes or want to date you.... NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" I laughed and yelled shoving him out. About an hour later I fell asleep.

~Next Day~

Vanessa's POV:

I wake up to someone poking neon my cheek repeatedly. "Idk who you are but i swear to god if you poke me one more time I will cut you". I said. "Challenge accepted" Taylor said stabbing me again. "TAYLOR!!!!!" I jumped up and ran after him. He ran outside and he ran up to Matt . "MATT YOUR BESTIE IS TRYING TO HURT ME." He said hiding behind Matt. "Nessa claws down" Matt said. "NOOOOO" I yelled running toward both of them tackling them to the ground. "I'm not getting off you 2 till you apologize" I said rolling over on my back still squashing them. "NO"Matt yelled. "Um yes" Taylor yelled from under Matt. "No Taylor we can't give in" Matt said. I can stay like this all day" I said moving around still on top of Matt and Taylor. "You do realized we are guys and stronger right?" Matt said. I just realized what he said when I felt Matt sit up. " ohh how I hate you" I said getting up while Matt and Taylor got up. I walked back into the condo then into my room.

I took a shower. I then straightened my hair. I put on high wasted light washed ripped shorts with a cream white long sleeve flowy crop top and some Timberlines and some fake glasses and I put on a infinite necklace and ring that went on 2 of my fingers. I also braided back my bangs. I brushed my teeth put deodorant on and some perfume. And walked out. "MAGCON TOMORROW!!! And the next day then WE GET TO GOOOOO HOMEEEEEEEEE WOOOHOOOO". I yelled walking out of my room. "Oh so you don't love us" Shawn said. "NO I HATE ALL OF YOU". I yelled sassy walking out the door. As the guys followed.

We went to the event place were magcon will be held. We looked around and we went through what we were gonna do tomorrow. Me and Shawn practiced. Then I did this like skit thing. Then we helped set up chairs and the clothes. I got tired and while everyone was helping I just laid on the ground in the middle of the stage. "LAZY" Cameron yelled. "Damn Right" I yelled back.

I got bored so I attempted to do the worm and I failed. I went down and hit my head on the stage and everyone started laughing. I stand up and look around at everyone laughing. "What cant a girl try to do the worm... I think so.... I will get it." I stated laying back down on the data he attempting again.

After forty minutes of trying I got it. "HEY GUYS WATCH". I yelled and I did the worm. I was going backwards so I didn't see how much room I had left. So I kept doing it then..... 'BOOM' I fell off the stage and everyone started laughing again and they were recording. "I'm ok" I got up and yelled. I got back up on the stage and played on my phone. Then I got tagged in a video by all of the boys. It was me doing the worm off the stage. I retweeted it.

It was really quiet so I decided to ruin it and laugh Histarically out of the blue which got everyone to laugh.

We finally got back to our rooms at like 10:00 and got into pajamas I put on a long sweater that was mint and in white letters said 'Oh La La' then I put on lace underwear wit a mint bow. And my hair in a bun and mint socks. I was pretty comfortable around the boys now so why not. I walked out of my room and grabbed coffee. I seen Taylor on the couch so I went and sat by him. "Hola" I said. "Hey" he said. He seemed like he has been crying. "Tay are you ok?" I said cuddling up next to him. "Yea I'm fine I just..... I..... I..... J...just......-" I cut off his studdering and smashed my lips into his. After about a minute we stopped kissing. "My grandma died" Taylor said. I hugged him so tight. "I know how you feel.... My grandma and me were best friends then she died.... On my 8th birthday." I said. "Well I have to go to sleep... If you need me just come to my room..." I said walking off and he nodded his head. I got to my door and turned around "Oh and Taylor". I said he looked up and gave me a confused face. "I love you". I said and went to my room. Ever since day 1 since the first day I saw him I've loved him... It was love at first sight.