Part 31

Vanessa's POV:

I get downstairs and meet a couple hundred fans. The last person was this 13 year old. She had freckles everywhere her hair was a gingery color and she was short and kinda chunky. She was wearing a Matthew Espinosa shirt some denim jeans and converse and her hair was naturally curly.

"Hi what's your name?" I asked. "My name is Laura" she said. We took a pick then she handed me something. "I was gonna give this to u tomorrow but I decided to give it to you now." She said handing me a rolled up poster board. I open it up and it was a bunch of pictures of me and the guys and it had a YouTube name on it and then there was a list of challenges and fun stuff. "I thought since you don't do YouTube a lot because you can't think of any ideas I thought this would help... I love watching you so I wanted to watch you do some fun stuff like that!" She said. "Aww thanks I'll go upstairs now and make a YouTube video". I hug her 1 last time and I head back upstairs with some gifts. I go into my room and set everything down. I then set up my camera and begin the YouTube video.

"Hey what's up guys I'm Vanessa but y'all should know that Um but I just had a meet and greet down in the lobby and a girl named Laura gave me a poster board about YouTube and I thought I would do 1 of the challenges on it" I said holding up the board. "Alright so Um lets do #15 which is calling fans and holy fuck her number is next to it I'm gonna need to blurr that out alright but let's call here first." I entered her number in. "Hello" she says. "Hi Laura I'm Tina from planet parent hood... I'd like to tell you that you are not pregnant and also this is Vanessa Gadd um you just got pranked and Congrates your Gonna be in my YouTube video" I say. "OMGGGGGGGG HOLYYYY!!!!! " she freaked out. We called afew people who gave me there number in my dm or on notes. I ended it edited it and posted it. I turn my music up and all the way and start to dance. I then hear a knock on the door. I turn my music down and open up the door. I then see Taylor.

"Hey" I say. "Hey we are going skating get your purse and stuff and let's goooo" Taylor says pointing out the door. "Ok" I say. I grab my purse and shove my phone money and room key in it and I leave.

We get to the rink and it was packed. All the boys leave me except Matt. "Matt I really like Taylor but i don't know what to do should I ask him out?" I asked. Matt looked around the rink suspiciously I just brushed it off. He started to smile deviously. "Yea you should definitely ask him out!!! Right now gooo" Matt says. I go into the rink and look for Taylor. I see a tie- dye bandana. I walk over and I wish I didn't.. There was Taylor making out with Natailie... Wow.... Taylor looks over at me and turns back around to Natailie and keeps making out. Cameron looks over at me and then at Taylor. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I skate out of the rink. I find my shoes and switch them out. I turn in my skates and find a corner. I slide down against the wall and just stay there. Not moving not looking up not nothing just hugging my knees head down.

"Hey cutie" I heard Matt say.
"Hey Matty" I say looking up wiping my eyes. "What's wrong?" Matt asks. "Looks like Taylor's back with Natailie.... Ya know what that means she will be with us on your might as well become her friend..." I said looking at Taylor and Natailie snuggled up. "Nessa just know I'll always be here and I'll never ever leave you your more then a friend Vanessa your more then a best friend idk what to call it but i love you that's all I know" Matt says. I just grab him and hold him close to me. I was snuggle up on his lap when Taylor came over. "Hey Vanessa you ok i seen you crying what's wrong?" He asks I just get up and walk outside. I look around for the bus but I don't see it so I lean up against the wall and pull my phone out. I go to Twitter and decided to tweet this " I LOVE how some people can make you feel like the only person in the world then later on they act like your a piece of shit". I post it and the comments started rolling in. The usual comments. About 20 minutes later our bus came pulling in. I walk on and go to the very back. I sit in the last seat and put my beats on and turn my music up all the way. About 5 minutes later I see the boys get on. I close my eyes and lean against the side of the car and drift off to sleep.