Part 4

Vanessa's Pov:

(Skip to Friday after school)
I got off the bus and walked the rest of the way home I go inside my house and lock the door I go upstairs to my room I left my phone at home on accident today so I finally got to check it and I had 3 messages from Matt

M: GUESS WHAT

M: I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOUUU

M: FaceTime me ASAP

I finally decided to Factime Matt he answered right away.

"Hey Matt what's up?" I asked "Guess What?" He said "what?" I asked with a scared tone. "Are you ready Nessa" "I'm ready Matt just tell me and Hey where are you... You look like your on a cab?" "Because I am" he said "What do you mean?" "You'll see as he got out of the car and went to the trunk. There was a knock at the door and I hung up my FaceTime with Matt.

I opened up the door to see MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA AKA MY BEST FRIEND RIGH BEFORE MY EYES!!!!

"MATT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" " I came to see you" he said dropping his luggage and picking me up and spinning me around in circles. I already changed from my school clothes so I was in stretchy booty shorts and Demi Lovato world tour shirt on and my hair was in a messy bun. As soon as Matt put me down I heard someone yell my name from behind Matt. "Hi Vanessa" Cameron said as him and Taylor walked passed to get to Cameron's house. Taylor and I have afew classes together and we sit by each other in every class we have together but he doesn't really talk to me out of school he normally just smiles but when he walked by his jaw clenched and his hands were balled in fists. But I just shook it off and walked inside with Matt.

I put Matts luggage in the guest room and we then decided to go for a walk. I was to lazy to change so I decided that I would just put my Nike hi-socks on and a pair of black vans that matched I grabbed my penny board and Matt took my brothers because he is in collage and don't use it anymore so he gave it to me.

As we walk outside I see Taylor And Cam in the street with their penny boards.
"Hey" I waved and smiled at them. "Hey, I didn't know you could penny board?" Taylor said noticing I had a penny board in my hand. "Yea hey me and Matt was about to go to the skate park then maybe to the spring break carnival, want to go?" I said. Taylor and Cam looked at each other and shrugged and they both said "sure" in sync.

We skated for a few hours then got Starbucks and headed to the carnival.

Matt was getting along very well with Taylor and Cam. " I remember 1 time back in California me and Vanessa was 6 and she was outside with Isaiah her brother and he was 12 at the time and trying to teach her how to penny board and I gra-" I cut Matt off " NOT THIS STORY PLEASE NO" I said. Taylor and Cam looked at each other and Taylor spoke up and said " now wait a minute is like to hear this now since you don't want us to hear it" he said with a smile. Then Matt continued " I seen they were outside on there penny boards so I grabbed mine and I decided to help Isaiah teach her to penny board and as soon as we pushed her down the street and let go she started screaming her head off cause she was scared so then me and Isaiah start running toward her and by the time we caught up to her she had Pee running down her legs and onto the penny board" Matt said laughing hysterically and Taylor and Cameron started laughing too. "Haha very funny " I said (Note the Sarcasm)

We rode every ride at the carnival and decided to start playing games. By the time we finished I left with probably about 10 stuffed animals because the boys kept giving me their prizes but they all kept one they wanted.

It was about 9:00 p.m so we decided to head back and even though Matt came for me he spent the night with Cameron and Taylor.

I finally got home and I got a text from Matt

M: Hey Nessa I'm gonna call you but as soon as I call put yourself on mute and don't say anything K?

V: Ok?

M: and Message me if you can't hear anything K?

V: Matt just call me you loon

I got the call from Matt and I put myself on mute not saying anything next thing ya know I hear what sounded like Taylor "Vanessa is so beautiful from her hair to her braces to her cute little butt... Ahh man Matt your one lucky guy to even have her as a best friend..."
Someone else spoke up it sounded like Cameron "Yea she is really pretty I'm just glad I'm not like Taylor and is to scared to even talk to her" "SHUT UP YOU SHIT HEAD" Taylor yelled next thing you know the call ended I look out my bedroom window to see straight into Cameron's room and I see Taylor tackling Cameron and fighting. Matt noticed me and waved and he got Cameron and Taylor to look and they saw me and looked shocked and embarrassed and waved and I started to laugh and wave and I locked my window and my balcony door and closed all my curtains.

I took my shoes and socks off and fixed my hair putting it back into a messy bun not the blob it was in. I then laid down in bed and started to think about what Taylor and Cameron said and with that I let sleep take over me.

(A/N hey guys how do you like it so far pretty interesting right? Please comment and like and if there are any spelling mistakes I'm sorry I'm new at this and yea bye !!
Love,
    Nessa
Personal insta: officiallyvanessa