Part 8

Taylor's Pov:

I wake up and realize I'm hugging Vanessa as she sleeps. This is the best moment ever!! I mean I really like her and now I'm hugging her and she's hugging me while we sleep!

Man I really have to use the bath room but I don't want this moment to end. I just want to go back home and hang out with Vanessa more, but the good thing now is that we are missing the first day back at school from spring break.

I feel Vanessa move. I then become sad because of our moment is ending. "Hi" she says with a smile as she looks up at me."Hey Babygirl you feeling alittle less stressed?" Fuck why did I call her Babygirl I hope she doesn't take it wrong. "I mean yea last night was the best I slept in awhile... Man this bed is sooooo comfy I wanna stay like this all day" she said. "Ok then let's stay like this all day" I said she looked up at me and gave me a look. "No we can't we have to visit Matt now come on go wake up Cameron and get ready" she said. "Fine" I got up and woke up Cameron and we left to our room.

I took a quick shower and put on a galaxy muscle shirt with some khaki shorts with black vans and a galaxy bandana. The I went back to Vanessa's

Vanessa's Pov:

After the boys left I got up and took a shower. After then put on a galaxy crop top with white shorts and Galaxy vans and a galaxy SnapBack. I then curled my hair I sat down and started to watch some Tv when I heard a knock at the door I got up to answer it.

As soon as I open up the door I see Taylor standing there practically twinning me.
"What the heck just gonna try and twin me today". I said causing him to smile and me to lightly giggle. "Want me to go change I will" he said. "Nah it's fine we will look cute!" I said. The boys walk in a I grab my phone and a little bit of money and put it in my back pocket. We then walk out as soon as I close my door I start to walk when Taylor stops in front of me causing me to bump into him and fall on my butt.

"TAYLOR" I yelled he turned around and laughed helping me up. "It's not funny" I kinda yelled but not that loud."I'm sorry I was stoping so then I could give my twin of the day a piggy back ride." He said. "I smiled and jumped on his back.

I smacked his butt and he ran off to the elevator. Cameron wasn't feeling good so he stayed at his hotel room.

We get in the car and started blasting Don't by Bryson Tiller. I start to laugh as Taylor says my favorite part
"Lately you saying he killing the vibe gotta be sick of this guy pull up your SKURT get in the ride left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh". As he says that he starts gripping my thigh. I get chills when he touches my bare skin.

We finally get to the hospital and walk in we ask the last at the front desk where Matts room is we walk up to Matts room hand in hand.

We walk in seeing Matt up and watching Tv."BAE" he screams as I walk in. "Hey Bae" I run up to him and hug him lightly knowing that he's in a lot of pain. "The nurse said I could leave tomorrow" Matt said. I instantly started to smile. "Okie we will be here to get you now we gotta go cam is sick and prob throwing up right now." I said and laughed alittle and Matt smiled. " Alright go help him I love you Nessa" Matt said. ". I love you too Matt." I said and hugged him and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and me and Taylor walked out of their and went on our way back to the hotel.

In the car I look over at Taylor he seemed really upset. "Tay are you ok?" I questioned "Why does it matter?" He said in a rude tone. "Ok what's your problem?" I asked. "Sorry I don't give SLUTS answers to my problems only friends" he said. "WHAT THE FUCK TAYLOR I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND. I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS YET YOU YELL AT ME FOR NO REASON AND CALL ME A SLUT.. WTF IM NOT AND TO THINK I THOUGHT I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU..." I blurted out not regretting one word I said. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean it at all" Taylor said as I realized we were both crying. "I DONT GIVE A FUCK TAYLOR JUST HURRY UP AND GET ME BACK TO THE HOTEL." I looked down at my phone turning it on to see I have a no notifications. As my screen turns black a tear rolls down my face and onto the screen. I plug my head phones in and look at the window with tears rolling down my face.

We finally pull up to the hotel. I get out the car and run inside into the elevator. Their was no one else in the elevator so I sat down cuddling my knees crying. The elevator finally got to my floor and I ran out of the elevator only to bump into Cameron.

"Hey Vanessa what's wrong? Oh My Gosh why are you crying?" I just looked at him with tears rolling down my face and I ran past him going to my room.

I got in a threw my SnapBack across my room and then I took my shoes off I went to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of black booty shorts that says PINK! On the but and a old long T-shirt. I went to the bathroom to get changed I tied the shirt in the back I then look at my self in the mirror. What's wrong with my. What did I do to Taylor. Maybe I am I slut. I found a razor and started cutting.
1 for being a slut
2 for hurting people
3 for not knowing what I did
4 for being me.

By the time I was done I had 4 fresh cuts and shirt do I feel better watching the cold blood drip down on the sink. I wasn't scared because it wasn't the first time I cut. Only Matt knows. I slowly washed up my cuts and went to bed.
(A/N you like or nah? I need more ideas feel free to comment also I changed my user name for my personal on insta. It's down below.
Bye....
Love,
Nessa
Insta: Magcon._.bishhh
Personal insta: queen._.Nessa