Part 23

Vanessa's POV:

OMG it's Natailie... Wtf is she doing here. I then see Taylor get up. Ok I know me and Taylor only dated for like 10 hrs before he cheated on me but harsh just bring the hoe who gets AIDS every week in week. I snap out of thought and look at Taylor and Natailie. Natailie sees me looking a kisses Taylor. Taylor then pushes her away and tells her to leave.... Wait What.... Wtf just happened? Woahhhh HOLD UP....

"Flight 495 to Cinncinate Ohio is now boarding" the he flight attendant said and I ran in to the plane. I had the very back again but I wasn't alone... Taylor was right next me. Ok just as long as he don't talk all be fine.

"Hey we need to talk" Taylor says. Aw man. "About what I seen you getting it on with the walking bag of AIDS earlier.... Sooo theirs nothing you need to talk about". I said and looked back out my window. " Ok Vanessa 1.) she woke me up I the morning and she pinned me against the wall and started kissing me 2.) the reason I was smiling is because I was thinking bout you 3.) she kissed me again today and I told her to leave and she did. Vanessa she means nothing to me. Your my everything I don't care how long it takes to make you realize your my everything but when you realize it let me know and I promise I will do anything for you. Ily Vanessa and that all that matters. You you just idk Vanessa your amazing and ily and I miss you and I want you to be cuddled in my arms 24/7 that's it I love you. I'll what for you to realize that I do. When you realize i love you let me know". Taylor says leaving me their shocked. He then kisses me on the head and hugs me. We cuddle the whole plane ride. It felt so good to be back in Taylor's arms.

4 HOURS LATER
-
-
-
-
-
Vanessa's POV:

Tomorrow is the first day of Magcon Cinncinate yay! I'm just glad to be at the hotel about to fall asleep.

I go to my closet that I put my clothes in and I pick out my Cookie Monster shirt my Cookie Monster shorts my Cookie Monster slippers and my Cookie Monster SnapBack. I put my pajamas (The outfit above) and I walk over to the boys room.

I knocked on the door and Matt answered. I jumped into his arms. "Matt I missed youuuu" I said still in matts arms. "I missed you too Nessa" Matt said pulling away and letting me into the room. I sat in a bed next to Cameron. "Hey you ok?" I asked looking at Cameron. His eyes were all puffy and it looked like he had been crying. "No.... Me and Jada broke up and she's already on her flight home" Cameron said. "Wait so Bart went through all that trouble to get you two your own room and she leaves. Why did y'all even break up?" I questioned. "Well early remember how she didn't go to dinner with us?" He said. "Yea I thought that was strange but proceed" I said. "Well when we got back I went in the room and saw Jada having sex with some guy" Cameron says about to cry again. "OMG I'm so sorry cam... I don't see why Jada would do that." I said looking down. "Here". Cameron says giving me the promise ring he bought for Jada. "Cameron I can't I me-" I was cut off my Cameron. "Vanessa Promise me that you will always be my best friend and you will never leave me Promise me that you will invite me to your wedding Promise me that you will sing at my funeral... Promise me you will always love me as your best friend." Cameron says. "Aww Cameron of course Besties Forever". I said taking the promise ring and putting it on my finger. "Truth or Dare anyone?" Johnson yells and we all agree and sit in a circle on the floor.

"Ok I'll start um Taylor truth or dare?" Matt says. "Dare" Taylor says smiling. " I dare you to... Wear Some of Vanessa's clothes for the rest of the night" Matt says. I get up and so does Taylor and we go to my room.

I went to my closet and grabbed a really big crop top and some shorts. "Here" I say handing Taylor the clothes. He goes to the bathroom and changes. About 2 minutes later he comes out and half his stomach was showing from the crop top and the shorts were like booty short on him. "Hahahahaha you look hahaha" I laugh. Taylor strikes a pose and we leave to go back to the boys room.

We walk in and everyone starts to laugh. Taylor sits down and their was a loud ripping sound. Everyone starts to laugh. "Taylor did you just rip my shorts" I asked laughing really really hard. "Sorry I'll buy you a new pair " he says laughing himself. "It's ok you don't have to a you can keep that outfit" I said and everyone starts to stop laughing. "Ok Taylor pick someone" Matt said. "Alright umm Aaron truth or dare" Taylor said. "Truth" Aaron said. "Alright is it true that when you were little you went to Victoria Secret with your mom and you put on a Bra not knowing what it was?" Taylor says as we all laugh and Aaron looks down getting red from embarrassment "Yes" he whispers still looking down. "Ok I'm Vanessa Truth or Dare?" Aaron says. "Dare" I say getting ready for ANYTHING. "I dare you to try the grind on my challenge on Taylor". Oh lord " Fine but idk how so it might just be a big flop". "Oh and Taylor has to be shirtless" Aaron says. Taylor gets on the bed and I start to laugh Histarically. "Idek how to do this I'm a girl" I say still laughing Histarically. "Just try" Matt says turning on the music The part came and I failed terribly. I did the hand stand came down and flopped on his hard abs. MY GOD HIS ABS. I start laughing histarically. "FAIL" I yelled still laughing. I get off Taylor and Taylor puts the crop top back on everyone has practically calmed down now. "Alright this dare goes to my me, alright I dare myself to go to my room and go to sleep... Dare excepted" I say getting up and leaving. I get to my room put my bands in my mouth. They help me when I sleep and they also help me not talk. I set my alarm and I go to sleep.