Part 17

Vanessa's POV:

Ring!!!!! Ring!!!!!!
I roll out of bed and into the shower. After my shower I do the normal stuff brush teeth deodorant blah blah. Now Outfit!!! What to wear what to wear!! Ohhh I got it!!!
Tye die muscle shirt black bra    black high wasted shorts black and I tucked in the front of my shirt in my shorts and tye die Vans!!!! And straightened hair and bangs pinned back with a tye die bow!!

I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket. I walk out of my room to see a half naked TAYLOR with only a towel around him. "GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BACK FUCKFACE" he yelled as Carter ran out the door with his clothes I walked out getting knocked to the ground and getting smashed by teenage boys and Hayes.... Yell Hayes is a teen but.... He's strange but so is Bailie sooo....

I watch as Taylor jump around outside trying to get his clothes back from Carter. "THAT ENOUGH" I yell from inside the condo. They all turn around and look at me with fear. "CARTER GIVE TAYLOR HIS CLOTHES BACK, TAYLOR GO GET YOUR ASS DRESSED, THE REST OF YOU EITHER GET READY OR GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE AND MAKE ME SOME DAMN FOOD CAUSE IM HUNGRY". I yelled and the boys all said "yes ma'am" in sync. I walk close the door after Taylor walks back in. "Oh and Taylor tighten up that towel I can see your tiny package". I said and Taylor started to get red from embarrassment and he tightened his towel "My doctor said its average for guys my age" he says "Get your ass dressed NOW". I yelled and he ran in the bath room.

I walk in to kitchen and take a deep breath. "Morning" I said and hugged then all. "Ok y'all taking to slow so I'm gonna go get a muffin from the store". I said walking out. "HOLD ON NESSA IM COMING". Matt said and he ran to the door.

"Nessa do u love me like a bestie?" Matt said out of no where. "Of course I do matt I've know u since forever we have been bestie our entire life's!!" I stated. "Vanessa can I ask you a question" he questioned. "Ask away" I said oh god I'm scared for this question. "Do you like Taylor more then me?" He said "What you mean" I said "Like is he more of your bestie then me now?" He asked. "NEVER MATT.... You my best friend forever and always. I love you Matt. I said and hugged him from the side and went to kiss him on the cheek but he turned his head and kissed me on the lips. "OH meh god I'm so sorry Vanessa." He apologized "Nah it's cool.. I mean it was just a peck and when we were younger we would always do that" I said laughing.

We finally got to the store and I bought a muffin and he bought hot Cheetos. We walk back to see all the boys ready. "Hola" I said as walking back inside. I looked around and I didn't see a Taylor. "Hey where is-" I was cut off by someone yelling BOO behind me. "MOTHER FUCK FACE" I yelled turning around. "Did I scare ya?" Taylor asks. "No I just yelled for no reason." I said and I checked the time because we had a meet and greet at Epcot today but it was only for a hour. We get on a bus and I sit down in the back by a window.

The boys stay in front. Finally piece and quiet. I was minding my own business when a Fat musty sweaty guy sat next to me and practically on top of me. "Can't breathe" I said under a part of flab from the fat guy. I heard the boys laugh.

Finally we got their and it took FOREVER for the fat guy to stand up. I got up and quickly ran off the bus. "Oh My god she's alive" Nash yells. "Oh hush" I said waking off all sassy like. I then heard a whistle but it wasn't from the guys. I look around and she my ex boyfriend who cheated on my standing before my very eyes.

He starts to walk over to me and I was in so much shock I couldn't move. He snaked his arms around my waist "Hello their beautiful". He said. "LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE BRADEN." Matt yelled. "No Matt she's mine... We all know you have a crush on her... You never wanted to be her bestie u just wanted to be her boyfriend and get in her pants then break her heart". Braden said. "Actually that's what you did" Matt said. I heard a bunch of ohhhhsss from the boys.  "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL FUCKING SERIOUS. 1.) IM STILL A FUCKING VIRGAN 2 YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING STUPID. MATT I CANT FUCKIG BELIEVE YOU AND BRADEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLY MAN SLUT SELF". I yelled running off. I found the closest bathroom and ran in it and started to cry. Would Matthew use me to get in my pants. I mean maybe he kissed me on purpose. He doesn't want to be my best friend. He used me..... I should've know......

I check the time and see I have to be at the meet and greet area in 30 minutes so I get out of the stall and clean my self up. I walk out of the bath room and find my way to the meet and greet convention place.

"Hey Vanessa-"Matt said but I cut him off. "Look Matt don't try to apologize it's not gonna work I think I hair need time to think by myself.... Away from you and everyone else.... I just don't want to be used....AGAIN" I said and walked to my stand.

We met fans and had a great time. But now since the meet and greet is over we can ride rides and stuff. I decided to walk off by myself for a bit. The guys didn't know that I left.

After about 20 minutes of walking around I finally found a walk to sit on. I sat their and just though about everything. "Hey can I join?" Someone asks. I look up to see Taylor. How did he find me? Do I have a chip in my head? "Um yea sure". I said. " we have been looking for u and I'm glad I'm the one who found you" he said and I looked down cause I was blushing like crazy. Ohhh the soft little accent he has. HOW I LOVE IT AND HIM!!!!! Wait what.... "You ok?" He asked "Huh oh yea I guess just it hasn't been a good day I guess I mean first I got squashed by a fat musty guy and second My ex cheating boyfriend came and third Matthew only using me." I said starting to cry saying that last part. I cuddled up in a ball in the wall hugging my knees. "Vanessa.... We love you and until you feel better we WILL keep matt away from you. But we are in Disney now don't you wanna have fun!!! Theirs tons of roller coasters here! So let's go get on some!!" He said. I looked up and he was looking at me and he held his hand out. "Taylor..." I said. "What is it BAE". He said. "I love you" I said to him. He looks at me and pulls me in a hug. "I thought you would never say that". He said..... I gets its official me and Taylor have a thing!!!!!! We meet up with the rest of the boys. Aaron gives me a piggy back ride again just like he did at magic kingdom. We walk to test track. We went in and me and Taylor made are car. I  made it mint greenish blue and he did the rest. Are car was perfect. We get in and we have Aaron and Carter behind us. It starts to go and it starts whipping us around like crazy and we all put our hands up and screamed. Me and Tays car won every round.

We rode every ride together. Aaron was giving me a piggy back ride and I fell asleep. On the bus ride back to the hotel I woke up hitting a bump. And I remember laying in Aaron's chest with my legs on Taylor and the tips of my feet on Shawn. I raised my head up and looked at Aaron. "Ok this might be a weird time to say this but you smell delightful!" I said and he laughed. "Thanks?" I snuggled back up in his chest and closed my eyes. They prob thought I was asleep but I wasn't and I heard every word they said. "I love her she's so awkward and funny". Aaron said. "Yea I just idk it's like when I'm with Vanessa I get this feeling I have never gotten before dating anyone else." Taylor said. "Yea but how are you gonna tell her you have a girlfriend" Aarkn said. "I don't know but I get and feel something special when I'm with Vanessa unlike I feel when I'm with Natalie. Vanessa is I just i don't know I love her I don't want her to know. I'm just waiting to break up with Natalie." Taylor said and my heart dropped. And I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I stand up and move to a row with out anyone in it. I over heard them talking again. "Was she up the whole time? I think she was.... Great..... She's pissed at me now.... For the 3rd time.... I hate myself .... I keep fucking up everything." Taylor said. I snuggled up in my knees and I started to cry. We got to are stop and I ran off the bus into my room. I slammed my door locked it and started crying. Man I just lost my 2 best friends.... I'm such a screw up... And to think Taylor would like anyone like me.... WRONG..... I find my friend.... The razor.
I start to cut.
1 for being a screw up
2 for believing Taylor liked me
3 for believing Matt was my bestie
4 for messing up everything
5 for being ugly
6 FOR LIVING.

I watched the blood drip down..... This isn't the first time I felt like this and it won't be the last. Why why am I here...

I cleaned up my wrists and put on Pajama pants and a sweatshirt that said 'Vans off the wall'. I crawled in bed and slowly went to sleep......